X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes Tweet

‏@tonyfernandes

"QPR fans stay strong like Airasia all stars. A lot is being done behind the scenes. Our players will do it. QPR Airasia one family."

Doesn't mention anything about supporting the manager, and that a lot is being done behind the scenes?

Tweeted the same last week

Comment

Maybe he just doesn't sh1t himself and hit the panic button when we hit a rough spot?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Tweeted the same last week
        Exactly, he is starting to turn on HR. Two weeks of no support for the manager is a damning indictment of TF's view of Redknapp at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
          Maybe he just doesn't sh1t himself and hit the panic button when we hit a rough spot?
          After spending £90million of his own money, with the threat of relegation and huge FFP fines, he should be.

You consider no points from 10 away games as a "rough spot"?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            After spending £90million of his own money, with the threat of relegation and huge FFP fines, he should be.

You consider no points from 10 away games as a "rough spot"?
            I can understand why TF is now reluctant to spend. He has lost confidence in Harry. The sack now seem inevitable.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              I can understand why TF is now reluctant to spend. He has lost confidence in Harry. The sack now seem inevitable.
              I agree. If anything, I think he is saving any transfer money in January for the next incumbent after Harry.

Comment

Working...
              X