Why not replace Hoddle with Sherwood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not replace Hoddle with Sherwood.

Arry is leaving at the end of the season and Sherwood would be moulded into management at QPR.

Hoddle has had very little impact. Nowhere near the impact of McClaren.

Not sure though what the purpose of Bond, Jordan and Hoddle are though. McClaren definitively had an impact.

Yeah not seen any improvement since Hoddle's arrival. Let's try to replace him with Sherwood. Hoddle isn't even focused full time on the job.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Why Sherwood? I would love to understand what about him makes him automatic choice? About four jobs in the prem have come and gone dose think he is holding out for us ?? Or is the fact no one else gets this I love Sherwood thing?

Comment

What do you think Sherwood could do on the same contract as Hoddle .
        Why is it so hard for so many to believe Hoddle is on a part time deal HE IS NOT HEAD COACH , This post should read why not replace Bond and Jordon with Hoddle

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          What do you think Sherwood could do on the same contract as Hoddle .
          Why is it so hard for so many to believe Hoddle is on a part time deal HE IS NOT HEAD COACH , This post should read why not replace Bond and Jordon with Hoddle
          This I agree with 100%. It would also save wages.

Comment

Why dont get a new manager in ASAP?? That´s the question for me.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Maybe Tony also like to give people a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                Why Sherwood? I would love to understand what about him makes him automatic choice? About four jobs in the prem have come and gone dose think he is holding out for us ?? Or is the fact no one else gets this I love Sherwood thing?
                Totally, agree. He's not done a full season as a manager in ANY division yet he's being touted as a prem manager by some on here. On another thread, someone said he had a "quality" record at Spurs, yet it was worse than the bloke he replaced.

If he wants to be a manager he should pay his dues in the lower leagues and work his way up. Other prem clubs have avoided him for a reason.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                X