X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two goals yesterday were painful

Both goals totally preventable as were last week's

Were creating our own problems and are getting punished time and time again

For the first it was obvious for all ball was going to Valencia but the reaction time from Fer was embarrassing had no awareness of where he or Valencia was and the slow reaction resulted in the goal. Stop the goal at source ie the cross and we don't lose that game yesterday and we take a nil nil draw

Second goal were chasing the game but you have Ned giving his all throwing himself in front of ball then compare to Niko standing there uninterested and giving no effort. Ned is on floor from trying to block first effort gets up and flies in to block second one while Niko stood their watching one player wanted it his team mate never

Not good enough do the bleeding basics right

Notice in their first goal Rooney had the chance to shoot be he didn't. He opted to pass it to Valencia. Perhap he felt he could not score. This is something our players who have poor shooting from outside the box need to learn to pass than shooting. Not sure If this is something they train on.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Notice in their first goal Rooney had the chance to shoot be he didn't. He opted to pass it to Valencia. Perhap he felt he could not score. This is something our players who have poor shooting from outside the box need to learn to pass than shooting. Not sure If this is something they train on.
      The thing is, that the only player who probably shouldn't try from range is barton although he thinks he is gerrard and can do anything. I've seen enough of Henry to realise he has a good shot on him, same goes to vargas, fer and austin and Zamora.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
      X