Vargas let's have a discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas let's have a discussion

Plainly works hard puts a shift in but Liverpool game aside what has he actually offered to the team.

Gets himself in some great great positions but there is no final product. When we broke 3 on 1 why he never leathered the ball at goal instead choosing to give it to Bobby i could not fathom

For me the guy is a striker playing on the wing to accommodate bobby in the team. Give him a run out up top or he needs some time on the bench

Time for some tough decisions

westie for me its a no....missed some crucial sitters and while i aknowledge his effort we need clinical finishing at this level!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Too slow. Needs to learn to react quickly in some occasions.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not as good as Routledge or townsend, or ,even Mackie at least he scored some goals .

that being said he works hard. Should have squared to Austin yesterday

Comment

He reminds me of Mackie Iron but he is more skilful

Comment

westie i picture you as mrs merton introducing this thread!!!

Comment

less the glasses

Comment

was actually a gulity pleasure of mine in that garb......very very sordid times for me back then!

Comment

I like him.

Some deft touches & links well with Isla on the overlap.

Tenacious, sharp & IF I say IF he was played alongside Austin & we abandoned this hoofball that just isn't working I think he could be a lot more effective.

That run he made yesterday had goal written all over it once he cut inside. Think he lacked a tiny bit of confidence, maybe due to crowd & went for the cut back.

Comment

Agree I think he and Austin could link well

Comment

we all can see that.....why oh why cant our esteemed manager??

Comment

He played more advanced up at Man U and made some great curled runs but was never passed to so looked ineffective. Worth a go up front possibly but does link well with Isla and if he goes up front it probably forces Philips into his position.

Comment

I read yesterday that we are the second placed team in the league after Burnley for long balls, last at short passes.

Look at our league position. When does the penny drop for these people. A change of strategy is required ffs.

Players like Vargas who's a little diamond are being wasted.

Comment

your signature is very apt for our manager jimmy.....the man as stubborn as spot on ya r's

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              your signature is very apt for our manager jimmy.....the man as stubborn as spot on ya r's

Comment

Working...
                              X