Feeling pretty depressed right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling pretty depressed right now

Probably because I really thought we'd get a result at home against Man U, and hoped it would help us to kick on. As it is, our season seems to be unravelling and I would not be surprised if we do not see another win and go down without so much as a whimper.

I thought we played well enough today, from what I saw, which was up until their goal at which point I looked up the result (as I was watching on PVR) and could not bring myself to watch the rest of it.

I guess what will be will be. At least if HR goes I'll feel we got a result after all.

'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Cheer up Doug, it's not that bad! Have a look at the table, it's still very tight at the bottom and if we ever do string some results together we can move up fast! Sandro and Yun are due back and AT is like a new signing, there is still a chance we will get out of this mess!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Cheer up Doug, it's not that bad! Have a look at the table, it's still very tight at the bottom and if we ever do string some results together we can move up fast! Sandro and Yun are due back and AT is like a new signing, there is still a chance we will get out of this mess!
      Anybody know when Sandro and Yun are back?

Comment

I think we will be OK in the end. Cheer up. Not feeling great myself I have to say..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Anybody know when Sandro and Yun are back?
          I think they are both back in training and might be available for Stoke!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            Probably because I really thought we'd get a result at home against Man U, and hoped it would help us to kick on. As it is, our season seems to be unravelling and I would not be surprised if we do not see another win and go down without so much as a whimper.

I thought we played well enough today, from what I saw, which was up until their goal at which point I looked up the result (as I was watching on PVR) and could not bring myself to watch the rest of it.

I guess what will be will be. At least if HR goes I'll feel we got a result after all.

i guess if you felt we were able to get anything from utd then your a tw at mate. cant even scrape a draw against burnley ffs.

#wearefarked
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
            X