Sean Dyche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Dyche

Get him in here now,Burnley dont have the players we have,id only take three of theirs trippier,airfield and ings to put in our side,But they work their nuts off for their manager,He is passionate and talks common sense.
    Buys Players on a budget and shock horror makes them better,They have a game plan every week,they are free scoring and dogged in defence.
    Ive no doubt he would come if a job was offered and probably on half of what twitchy earns.

Can't see Airfield landing here!

Comment

Ha ha arfield sorry.

Comment

Definitely don't think he'd join if we offered him a job - why would he leave burnley who he's doing well with?

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
          Get him in here now,Burnley dont have the players we have,id only take three of theirs trippier,airfield and ings to put in our side,But they work their nuts off for their manager,He is passionate and talks common sense.
          Buys Players on a budget and shock horror makes them better,They have a game plan every week,they are free scoring and dogged in defence.
          Ive no doubt he would come if a job was offered and probably on half of what twitchy earns.
          I know where your coming from but why should he leave a club who are better than us. We have no back bone just like a hungry rat
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Class manager. Ive been singing his praises on here for a while now. The board should go all out to bring him in here. Proved he can motivate average players.Works on a budget. Tactically showed Harry up last week at turf moor. He'd work wonders with our squad. Don't forget the job he done at Watford aswell. How he even got burnley in prem in first place was a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
              Ha ha arfield sorry.

Comment

I understand what your saying. But at the end of the day we've got the pull of being in london. Better squad of players(just that redknaps got them playing 20% of there ability). Better backing. I see on here people saying we've got to go for out of work managers. But we can headhunt aswell. Palace done it to Newcastle. I'm sure we could do it to burnley. Austin left them for us didn't he.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  I understand what your saying. But at the end of the day we've got the pull of being in london. Better squad of players(just that redknaps got them playing 20% of there ability). Better backing. I see on here people saying we've got to go for out of work managers. But we can headhunt aswell. Palace done it to Newcastle. I'm sure we could do it to burnley. Austin left them for us didn't he.
                  I would definitely have Dyche over Redknapp - pretty sure that'd mean we would get Ings too but in reality, it just won't happen as our board won't be thinking that way or looking at the possibility of it happening

Comment

Your right he was doing very well at watford too,then they had new italian owners and he lost his job,The job he has done has been fantastic,It looks like we are going down anyway,So sound him out now and let him rebuild the club on a sensible budget.
                    Steve Mclaren also is high on my list derby have been top two for two seasons now,that isnt a fluke he is a goos coach and has a goos eye for a player.
                    Either of thease two give them a bit of money and a lot of time and the club would be in a much better position all round than it is now.

Comment

too ginge.....n balding
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Id forgive the Ginger issue if he gave us our rangers back mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
                          I would definitely have Dyche over Redknapp - pretty sure that'd mean we would get Ings too but in reality, it just won't happen as our board won't be thinking that way or looking at the possibility of it happening
                          Yea I agree. It's so frustrating. It's got to the point where I don't care what players we get anymore as they all fall apart once they turn up at loftus rd. we need to get redknapp out now and all he's staff. And get a manager that fits how the board want to go about things in the future. Reading now Harry wants 33yr old crouch now. it's gone beyond a joke. They've got to pull the plug on all this. We're gonna be crippled if we go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            too ginge.....n balding
                            Less of the bald young facto

Comment

Working...
                            X