house in london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house in london

heard a whisper (a big whisper) that crouch is looking at houses in london, and IS COMING TO QPR!

Did he play today?

Comment

Tbf his head is in London whilst his feet are in stoke 24\7 lanky sod
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd wish for better but don't think that's gonna happen. Think Crouch would be a decent signing. Could link with Charlie the same as bobby does but with more of a goal threat himself

Comment

Be surprised if he didn't have or want a house in London. He comes from London, married to a supermodel, earns millions a year, and has to spend half the week in Stoke. Why wouldn't he want a house in London. Doesn't mean he is coming to QPR tho.

Comment

he was sub but didnt play

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Be surprised if he didn't have or want a house in London. He comes from London, married to a supermodel, earns millions a year, and has to spend half the week in Stoke. Why wouldn't he want a house in London. Doesn't mean he is coming to QPR tho.
              the estate agent said "hes on his way to QPR" and has had a little wager (a bit more than a little wager)

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
                the estate agent said "hes on his way to QPR" and has had a little wager (a bit more than a little wager)
                OK well thanks for passing on what you heard. I wd take that. As things are we are heading to the Champ. Bobby was out on his feet today second half but Harry so, so slow with the substitution.

Comment

I'd take him as well, at least you'll have two players up top who would fight for every ball.

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
                    I find that hard to believe. You try putting on a decent sized bet, it rejects it and odds tumble. Also no bookmaker has a market on Crouch?

Comment

Oh god I hope not.

Every season the same poor rumour, and every season he's a year older, slower & less sharp.

Perfect Redknapp signing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Oh god I hope not.

Every season the same poor rumour, and every season he's a year older, slower & less sharp.

Perfect Redknapp signing!

Yep two years too late

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                          Yep two years too late
                          Fits the bill perfectly

Comment

Tbh I'd take anyone over much of the s hit we've had wearing the hoops this season....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Tbh I'd take anyone over much of the s hit we've had wearing the hoops this season....
                              Was half hoping tannoy boy would ask Gary Bannister if he still had his boots handy today

Comment

Working...
                              X