Zarate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
    Carl Serrant, but he seems to be just as clueless as Harry. Is that even possible?
    such a shame.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not fit enough for 10 mins?

Yet on the bench as our only recognised forward?

Who picks the team?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Do we have medical staff? Do they know about fitness test?
        My thoughts entirely.If I remember there was some hesitancy after a two part medical."Misrepresentation"and "not fit for purpose" spring to mind.WTF is going on?

Comment

Is Zarate match fit? Hasn't played for West Ham for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Is Zarate match fit? Hasn't played for West Ham for ages....
            If not shouldn't have been signed. Will be a month since window was open once the next game comes around & we'd of lost the last 3 & not won in 6 games yet Zarate has the grand total of 10 mins at Burnley under his belt.

Absolutely criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie;1372927[B
              ]"The gruelling schedule has also seen the 27-year-old come in on his days off and complete double training sessions at the club’s Harlington HQ."[/B]

This, at least, shows that he wants to get fit and is willing to put in the effort. The Club obviously knew he wasn't fit before they signed him because it was said that they renegotiated terms with West Ham. We don't know what these terms are, but it could be that West Ham are paying part of his salary and taking nothing from the Club.

Adel, on the other hand, did not want to get fit which is why he wasn't picked even as a sub. It sounds like he has now decided to make an effort.

This can only be a good thing. If both players are just unfit (not totally sure what exactly this means), and not injured, then they should be able to make a contribution to the team.
              I can understand why Zarate was signed (even if currently unfit) as he could turn out to be a match winner from next month if he gets fit.

My question is why wasn't Taarabt made to do these gruelling sessions and fined if he refused to?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                I can understand why Zarate was signed (even if currently unfit) as he could turn out to be a match winner from next month if he gets fit.

My question is why wasn't Taarabt made to do these gruelling sessions and fined if he refused to?
                Adel: "My foot hurts when I run"

?
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

We already have a player in our squad who can be a match winner no need to waste a loan
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

The article I posted says Tarbs is on the same training regime as Zarate I think?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Do we have medical staff? Do they know about fitness test?
                      If you had read the link you were referring to you would have known the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        For the first part, they may have taken a risk on him given the lack of availability of loan signings of any quality. If we can bring him to fitness, he is an absolute beast of a player. Second point is that we lack players who respect the club at all to be able to make the bench. The other option would have been to bring SWP to the bench and that was never going to happen in truth.
                        Which substitution would you have made and at what time agains ManU if you were the manager

Comment

Do a United, chant and sing for substitutions, we know more than he does!

Comment

Working...
                          X