Harry must stay!

Away ....... !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  thoughts?*

*This thread is dedicated to the memory of TWRanger
                  What the hell, it's only a game TW

Comment

Not popular as a thought amongst the followers here, but I think we would be worse off at this moment in time with someone else available. Harry is currently the best available man for the job, simple as that.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Not popular as a thought amongst the followers here, but I think we would be worse off at this moment in time with someone else available. Harry is currently the best available man for the job, simple as that.
                      In your opinion, which counts for nish. You're the stats man, you do the maths.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        In your opinion, which counts for nish. You're the stats man, you do the maths.
                        Hence why I said it isn't popular. But hey, why bother expressing my opinion, its not like this is a forum or anything is it?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hence why I said it isn't popular. But hey, why bother expressing my opinion, its not like this is a forum or anything is it?
                          Can't understand why you would say Harry was the best available when there are dozens of managers worldwide that would put up a better show. Trouble is we look at managers that are british and are already out of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                            Can't understand why you would say Harry was the best available when there are dozens of managers worldwide that would put up a better show. Trouble is we look at managers that are british and are already out of work.
                            Not really, why would you risk the future of the club in this short period with someone who is untested. Make that change in the summer sure, but now is not the time to experiment, we are still in with a big chance of staying up.

Comment

Not really, why would you risk the future of the club in this short period with someone who is untested. Make that change in the summer sure, but now is not the time to experiment, we are still in with a big chance of staying up.
                              Look at the home fixtures coming up....no need to look at the away one as we wouldn't beat Harrow Borough away. Not many points to be had. New manager, new impetus and maybe break the away duck.

Comment

Working...
                              X