Has to be Hoddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has to be Hoddle

We can't get a guy in that doesn't know the squad, too much money has been spent!
    Kept the faith!

Benitez for me, if at all possible. Hoddle is far too laconic for a relegation scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      We can't get a guy in that doesn't know the squad, too much money has been spent!
      Agree has to be Hoddle hope to god they don't get Sherwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        Benitez for me, if at all possible. Hoddle is far too laconic for a relegation scrap.
        I wanted him when we got HR, I would be happy with that also but I just think we need someone from the inside, make Hill his assistant, job done!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Benitez is Napoli manager. Why would he leave for a relegation threatened club with no money.

Comment

Hoddle is part of this shower we are watching,need to get rid of all redcrapps cronies n let a new man bring in his men.

Comment

Rafa is at Napoli. Why would he leave that to come here and fight a relegation battle mid season? If Rafa was coming, he would have taken the Newcastle job.

Comment

Originally posted by lordflashhart View Post
                Benitez is Napoli manager. Why would he leave for a relegation threatened club with no money.
                He's turned down his contract with them. Probably going to Citeh though..

Comment

Eddie howe

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    Eddie howe
                    If we're looking long term it should be him.

Comment

Anyway, it was obviously wishful thinking. But I don't want either Hoddle or Sherwood (if I had any choice, which of course I don't). What's Curbishley up to?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        Eddie howe
                        He would be nuts to leave Bournemouth.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Wish we still had McLaren. we have been shite ever since he left

Comment

We got the players, they are not picked, Dunne should now be brought on to close out games, Barton ....... , and the same with Bobby, that's the spine that's not right!
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                            X