No announcement yet.

Togetherness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't blame the players today. They gave them all to save Harry's job. There is togetherness there.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
      So Harry did not do anything to get the team up last year?
      I have struck up for him all season but today has done it for me, today was the day to go at that Utd defence, they are cack, Adel, Zarate or even Niko up with Austin was the shout, bad call, has to fall on his sword!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Oh and he keeps playing Barton!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Look at CP with a new manager. Did they make a difference? Although in favour of changing Harry, on the other hand the team is unbalanced. Yun has been missed and so did Sandro. Barton keeps making silly mistakes. We are too slow going forward. Both Austin and Bobby are slow on the ball. That's six games without a win and only two points won in our last three home games. When are we going to take action Tony? Hope it's not when all is too late. Right now we still have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
            So Harry did not do anything to get the team up last year?
            No he did not.

He admitted with 10mins left during the playoff final. he was sat on his ar se contemplating playing golf and retireing. then bobby decided to curl one in. we went up in spite of the cu nt.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We did not do this and a lot of this is down to Harry. The team is not good. We could have also lost a couple more as well. What ifs do not cut it now. We will lose more points at home than we get for the rest of the season and our away record speaks for itself. I cannot see any positives.

Comment

Very simple way to look at it, Do the board think he can win enough points home and away before the end of the season? If they think no get rid tonight and give any new man a chance to get players in or if they do back him all the way to the end of the season. Me personally think he should go as cannot see any improvement from when he took over which is a joke considering the amount he has been given.

Comment

I actually think we should keep Harry at the moment - there isn't a better option than him for us at the moment

Comment

We need to have a good game with Sandro and Yun back then create a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                      We need to have a good game with Sandro and Yun back then create a run.
                      Anybody know when they are back?

Comment

Working...
                      X