Straight choice - Hoddle or Sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight choice - Hoddle or Sherwood

Can someone who knows how to set up a poll please do one.

Be interesting to see who out of Hoddle or Sherwood we on this board would prefer to take the reigns.

Would rather see Hoddle take over personally but all the media hype is suggesting Sherwood.
    Hoddle
    23.81%
    Sherwood
    38.10%
    Both
    4.76%
    None
    19.05%
    Harry/Bond/Jordan
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Sherwood. We need rid of hoddle bond and all of harrys merry men.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Neither

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Sherwood. We need rid of hoddle bond and all of harrys merry men.
        This.

Comment

Don't want either think both will be bad for club Hoddle seems to have little impact since he joined & and laa Sherwood talks about is himself Me Me Me ,big headed B#####D

Comment

Fark hoddle. But i honestly cant think of anyone better than sherwood who would come to a relegation certain small club. So sherwood is and sherwood it will be.

Comment

Neither. Nothing will change with those two.

Comment

If I remember rightly, didn't Tim give named players a public rocket. Sandro for one. He may have learned from that tho to keep his mouth buttoned sometimes?.

Comment

Big time managers have completely screwed us last 3 years so I'm all for a shot in the dark with Sherwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Big time managers have completely screwed us last 3 years so I'm all for a shot in the dark with Sherwood.
                    Its all or nothing for sherwood so you know he will give it his best shot. If hes sh ite with us his reputation will be in tatters. Thinking on it, seems a shame for the rangers curse to fark up the rest of his football life. Cos thats what will happen.

Comment

Head says Hoddle because of his experience but my hearts calling out for a bit passion/fight that Sherwood would bring. Also I'd like to see Sir Les hands on with the 1st team so he can bring his natural love for the club to the players... so Im going with Sherwood/Sir Les
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Don't want either...but if pushed to choose between them, I'd go for Hoddle. He has a tactical brain. Sherwood just has a big head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Neither
                          +1

Comment

Hoddle's been out of management for too long. Sherwood will also be keen to impress after the perceived injustice of his sacking from Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Head says Hoddle because of his experience but my hearts calling out for a bit passion/fight that Sherwood would bring. Also I'd like to see Sir Les hands on with the 1st team so he can bring his natural love for the club to the players... so Im going with Sherwood/Sir Les
                              I would say go with Hoddle with Clint Hill as his assistant , leave Les looking after the infrastructure.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X