Tim Sherwood/Sir Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Sherwood/Sir Les

Will be charge for our next game (after tomorrow), and they will be given funds to buy a couple of players, Taarabt and SWP will come back into the team and we WILL win away from home........see if im wrong (and this is my first thread in months)

No. They wont. A fake talksport account on Twitter reported that exact rumour earlier and the rumour spread. Prepare for the BOOOOOOOOM treatment.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Will be charge for our next game (after tomorrow), and they will be given funds to buy a couple of players, Taarabt and SWP will come back into the team and we WILL win away from home........see if im wrong (and this is my first thread in months)
      And my c**ks a bloater

Comment

and what are the winning numbers tonight on the lottery
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Anything can happen, I just don't want the club to make another mistake. Whoever comes in I hope does well for all our sakes.

Comment

md dons manager, laurdrip, eddie howe, i would pick one of those 3 ahead borewood any day of the week.

#nomorefarkingspurs
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can't say I am too enthused about Sherwood taking over if this is true! Harry does sound like he's given up or lost interest and I won't be surprised if a move is made after a defeat today!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Laudrup is a good shout and still has a point to prove. Sherwood has done very little to warrant another prem manager position. Don't reckon Eddie Howe would leave Bournemouth to come to us, we should lower our expectations.
                  "The World is Yours"

Comment

BOOOOOOMMMMM.. Alex Ferguson to come out of retirement and guide us to a late title challenge!!
                    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

"It's differcult".....Thank Christ I wont have to listen to that anymore !! (I hope)

Comment

He will not be sacked. This is clearly only a rumour.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

I believe Rebel, got told today at Rangers that there's gonna be an announcement early next week & Harrys gonna be offski.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                            I believe Rebel, got told today at Rangers that there's gonna be an announcement early next week & Harrys gonna be offski.
                            You mean off skiing during the international break.

Comment

Haha maybe that as well, info come from an extremely strong source so I'd be very surprised if it doesn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X