Who's the Culprit then, own up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Nope, Sir Les is just doing his job. He is head of football operations and the way Harry is doing his job is in his job description.
    You seem to understand these things, please can you explain/describe his job to me, and if you have any info on what he's actually done in the past 3-4 months that would be good to know, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
      You seem to understand these things, please can you explain/describe his job to me, and if you have any info on what he's actually done in the past 3-4 months that would be good to know, too.
      Hehe, my impression is that Sir Les is TF´s advisor in all football related matters. Contrary to many beliefs on here it´s not only the academy planning. He is not far from being a DOF, IMO.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Just in the barbers reading the papers while waiting for my turn and in the mirror it is saying the revolt is all about adel getting picked last week and the players have got the hump cos hes such a bell end
        Actually a believable story from the Mirror ... what is the world coming to?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Just in the barbers reading the papers while waiting for my turn and in the mirror it is saying the revolt is all about adel getting picked last week and the players have got the hump cos hes such a bell end
          the players have no right to dig anyone out ,don't give a toss who plays ,as long as we get a result
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDire View Post
            Have to completely disagree with this statement.

In our first season in the Premiership - with a manager who he liked and performed well for and coming off his best ever season - he was complete and utter garbage.

Too good for the championship but not good enough for the Premiership, he's a bit of an anomaly.
            Welcome Danny, Adel was not the worst player that season and won this sites motm that year. He was one of the first players to congratulate Charlie after he scored last week, they all looked happy then.

If he's a problem that he has to go, no player is bigger than this club.

Comment

What a shocker . Adel poisoning the side again , I don't like redknapp and I want him gone but let's be honest Adels been kept out of the squad for a good reason . He's a bad egg and a petulant #### . Doesn't matter how good people think he is , he shouldn't be near the squad because he's poison . We should cut out losses and release him and let him go and ruin it somewhere else .

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                Harry says there's an Insider that wants him out.

he London side are 19th in the table, just two points off the bottom of the table and Redknapp was speaking in the wake of reports suggesting he might be fired if QPR are beaten at home by Manchester United on Saturday.
                However, Redknapp thinks he retains the support of owner Tony Fernandes and suggested someone else behind the scenes might be happy to see his reign come to an end.
                "Somebody is trying to cause me a problem here, by talking to the papers," said Redknapp on Friday. "I know what the score is.
                “I'm not silly, I'm very streetwise. Someone's trying to cause me a problem, I'm sure.
                "I wasn't born yesterday. Someone has said something, but it's not a problem.
                "I've never had it before, I've never been at a club before where someone has said I'm going to get the sack. And I don't see why, who puts it in the paper? Someone's put it in the paper.
                "If I win tomorrow it's all forgotten. I'm not silly, there's always someone trying to put the spoke in.
                "They should check everyone's mobile phones and find out. That's the best way, it's easy."
                Regarding his relationship with Fernandes, Redknapp said: “I love Tony Fernandes and I don't say that because I'm creeping up to him, it's because he's a great guy.
                “And if he says to me 'Harry, I'm going to go down a different route', fine, that's his choice, what can I do?
                "You do your best, that's all you do. If someone goes out, falls over the ball and concedes a goal, what can I do? You can only try your best and I've had a great time, and I want to continue doing it.
                "I spoke to Tony yesterday, he's not mentioned anything of that nature to me and, until he does, I'll keep doing what I do.
                "It's up to other people at the club. It's not easy, no-one's pretending otherwise."
                hmmmmmmmmmm

who goes blabbing to the press?

who's on talkshyte every farking morning?

who's mentioning transfer deals before we have completed any

hmmmmmmm i wonder
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  hmmmmmmmmmm

who goes blabbing to the press?

who's on talkshyte every farking morning?

who's mentioning transfer deals before we have completed any

hmmmmmmm i wonder
                  As I said earlier Hits, bloke is an embarrassment.

Always running to the media, usually with his excuses.

Comment

ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                      ffs
                      oops, thought i was replying to the 'match' thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X