No announcement yet.

some feel fans have given up well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well buffers i find it as offensive as a copy of charlie hebdoh in a mosque....though ive no desire to behead the owner.....headbutt yes!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      well buffers i find it as offensive as a copy of charlie hebdoh in a mosque....though ive no desire to behead the owner.....headbutt yes!
      Corker....

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Hanging the flag out the window, only to bring it in 1 week later as well!!
        Thats quite funny that.

Comment

In fairness I thought money spent on Fer and Mutch was fair and reasonable.... Good signings basically. I wasnt convinced with the Rio signing cos I didn't think we lacked experience (too many older players on our books really) but his wages were apparently cheap-ish and on a short short term contract so not the worst signing. Sandro I thought was an expensive and unnecessary deal. I thought the loaning in of Chile boys was excellent business.
          So, at the time I would have rated our signings as 7 or 8 out of 10. Its only with hindsight that I can say that many of the transfers were seemingly a bit ropey.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            In fairness I thought money spent on Fer and Mutch was fair and reasonable.... Good signings basically. I wasnt convinced with the Rio signing cos I didn't think we lacked experience (too many older players on our books really) but his wages were apparently cheap-ish and on a short short term contract so not the worst signing. Sandro I thought was an expensive and unnecessary deal. I thought the loaning in of Chile boys was excellent business.
            So, at the time I would have rated our signings as 7 or 8 out of 10. Its only with hindsight that I can say that many of the transfers were seemingly a bit ropey.

People love hindsight because it gives them an excuse to complain. Lest we forget that when we stayed up a few years back, we had 17 points from 21 matches, now we have more and whats more impressive is that we are very much in with the rest of the pack. Our away form is inexcusable and I would have been embarrassed by it if I knew in the summer. That being said, our home form has been better than ever and has more than made up for it at this point. I hope that continues today but I err on the side of caution because of the opposition. We have a break coming up to give our players a chance to work on individual facets of their game. We have had more positive performances than bad performances this season (Positives: Hull, Sunderland, Stoke, Soton, Liverpool, Villa, Chelsea, Man City, Leicester, Burnley (HOME), WBA, Swansea (HOME) and one can argue Burnley had more positives). We are 3 points from near enough mid table and all we want is consolidation. We need to show that we are a club to be taken seriously not just at home, but away from home. Really put fear into our opponents eyes. The club is now relying on fans supporting the team fully and making sure we give them our all. We are the 12th man, lets take advantage of it today and forever more in the future. Let's not let hindsight define us as a club. Let's prove history wrong.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
            X