More speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We don't want continuity; continuity will take us down we need to instil a new approach and freshness
    Don't think Hoddle is the answer anyway, doesn't seem to have done much.
    Hopefully if Harry gets the boot, Hoddle follows along with Jordan n Bond who both sit glued to the dugout as well.

Keep Sir Les, but bring in Clement with his choice of coaching staff for a fresh start.
    Probably knows a lot of young coaches in the game that overlooked for the bigger men.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
      So a little bit more to add to the fuel, old Timmy had a good look around the training ground yesterday, believe me if you want or don't is up to you.

By the way I don't want him to be the replacement, I would prefer Paul Clement but this is what I have heard.
      Really?....Mutual consent announcement Monday already sorted?

Comment

#### me, since when has Sherwood become a brilliant manager? All this talk of Spurs fans loving him? Did I imagine them constantly singing 'where is our manager' towards the end of his short lived reign as Spurs boss? Sat in the stand! To think people moan at Harry sitting in the dugout!

Sherwood is a wanchor, he always has been and it will be an absolute disastrous appointment!

Laughable how people point to his record too, all of 28 games and he got booed by Spurs fans at Ledley Kings testimonial before he was even sacked, which speaks volumes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          #### me, since when has Sherwood become a brilliant manager? All this talk of Spurs fans loving him? Did I imagine them constantly singing 'where is our manager' towards the end of his short lived reign as Spurs boss? Sat in the stand! To think people moan at Harry sitting in the dugout!

Sherwood is a wanchor, he always has been and it will be an absolute disastrous appointment!

Laughable how people point to his record too, all of 28 games and he got booed by Spurs fans at Ledley Kings testimonial before he was even sacked, which speaks volumes!
          Many spurs fans I've spoke to have said the complete opposite tbh.

Comment

To say this article lacks any sort of padding around the merest skeleton of a story - the 'frosty' relationship between Redknapp and Ferdinand - would imply that there was indeed a set of bones to hang a tale upon. There isn't, not even one spindly fragment of bone.
            Case dismissed, no evidence presented.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Many spurs fans I've spoke to have said the complete opposite tbh.
              The point being despite a 50% win rate, he didn't have all the support on side. There is a big issue there. To get booed is unthinkable after winning half your games, so what was the problem?

Also he's applied for every job going since leaving, yet is still unemployed, which doesn't sit right either, regardless of whether he turned a job down or vice versa.

What are we offering that others didn't? What are we attracted to about Sherwood that others weren't?

Comment

Working...
              X