SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Am I missing something here, Harry states the reason SWP has reused loan deals is that he happy to stay here earning £xx,000 per week, surely wherever he were to move on loan he'd still earn the same just we'd have to stump up the difference??? Therefore the reason he hasn't moved isn't the wages it's because he's a lazy c**t who can't be ars*d to work!!

I thought the same and so does Ian Wright... See link to his twitter:

Seems Ian Wright and SWP not happy about HR's comments... I wouldn't put it past HR to be bullsh1tting about this as well. He loves hanging dirty laundry out to dry in public!!

https://twitter.com/IanWright0
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 16-01-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

In here rob lad.
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...8-Cry-baby-SWP

Comment

Yer I see Wrighty is getting involved. He hates QPR anyway so any excuse.

Saying dirty laundry again from Harry takes the talking away from the pressure he is under.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

SWP obviously hasn't been using his free time to improve his spelling.

Comment

I'll admit SWP has not been a good signing for this club. However he has kept himself fit and available to play and wants to play. A lot of fans can't seem to stand him but have time for likes of Adel who hasn't bothered to keep himself fit. SWP has not disrespected the club off the pitch.

Whilst as I say not the best signing ever in my view should have played fairly regularly last season. We had a slow, predictable team and whilst SWP lacks all too often an end product he is quick and tricky. Championship full backs would have struggled against him. At Premiership level I wouldn't say he should be a regular starter but given Hoillet and Phillips have struggled I would have used him in some games from the bench. Maybe even from the start in a few.

Is frustrating having someone earning so much not playing but doesn't seem to be through lack of application or poor attitude on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              I'll admit SWP has not been a good signing for this club. However he has kept himself fit and available to play and wants to play. A lot of fans can't seem to stand him but have time for likes of Adel who hasn't bothered to keep himself fit. SWP has not disrespected the club off the pitch.

Whilst as I say not the best signing ever in my view should have played fairly regularly last season. We had a slow, predictable team and whilst SWP lacks all too often an end product he is quick and tricky. Championship full backs would have struggled against him. At Premiership level I wouldn't say he should be a regular starter but given Hoillet and Phillips have struggled I would have used him in some games from the bench. Maybe even from the start in a few.

Is frustrating having someone earning so much not playing but doesn't seem to be through lack of application or poor attitude on his part.
              Harrys fault??

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Harrys fault??
                Possibly. Have been rumours there are contractual terms based on appearances but given he is occasionally on bench not convinced.

Not saying he would have set the team alight but don't think he is as bad as some make out. Very much a confidence player.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Totally agree 100%. SWP is acting like a good professional should. Not being picked yet just gets on with it, trains and doesnt moan in the background. It's not his fault he was given the contract he's on so nobody should moan about that. Also, when he's actually played under Harry, he's always been fine imo. For whatever reason, Harry has just completely frozen him out. It's ridiculous and as you say, he cant have been any worse then the likes of Phillips and to a lesser extent Hoilett, who i actually think has done ok when played.

Comment

I can't believe SWP is getting support .........well i can actually...I said to West London is R's....arry killed him and the anti HR ain't said anything

Comment

Realistically none of us know the truth.. SWP may be training well and may want to stay to help and may want to know what he has to do better but we just don't know what the situation is. HR does like commenting about players in public though...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I can't believe SWP is getting support .........well i can actually...I said to West London is R's....arry killed him and the anti HR ain't said anything
                        What exactly has he done wrong?? Under Redknapp when called upon has done as well as anyone else. He's since just been sidelined without explanation. They fact he's picking up his wages on a contract offered to him is not reason enough to castigate the bloke. People say he should go here or there on loan even if he doesnt want to... no he shouldnt, he's perfectly entitled to sit tight. Maybe, just maybe, he's waiting for the day Harry gets booted, which hopefully will be soon, and wants a chance to prove himself in training to the new manager.

Also, everyone who bangs on about getting rid of certain players who arent playing seem to ignore the fact we need a squad of 25, therefore, some of them wont play often if at all.
                        Last edited by Del; 16-01-2015, 06:51 PM.

Comment

No true....tbf anything that p*sses ian wright off is good thing though in my book

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It's ridiculous, isn't it? He would get the same money if he played on loan, but doesn't want to play. Maybe they didn't see him play pre-season?

Comment

#weRtogether

Comment

Working...
                              X