No announcement yet.

Today's Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must see things that aren't there I thought that was a good fair Presser yes I agree we've been bang unlucky at home as H said def should have got more from Swansea Man city and L/pool Hull could easily be 6 points better off

Comment

It was the SWP comment from HR that proved so much to me about Harry... He said something along the lines of 'You cant blame the boy for not going when he is on the money he is'.
      Which IMO just shows what HR is all about.. Money money money. I can imagine HR using that line of thought for his own dealings and contracts as well.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        It was the SWP comment from HR that proved so much to me about Harry... He said something along the lines of 'You cant blame the boy for not going when he is on the money he is'.
        Which IMO just shows what HR is all about.. Money money money. I can imagine HR using that line of thought for his own dealings and contracts as well.
        No BS. In the words of Kevin and Run-D.M.C.: "Its like that and thats the way it is"
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
          Dead man walking and he knows it.
          No comment from the board either,nice two week break after the utd game,Perfect time to get rid of him and his yes men,As someone pointed out earlier he had his dream job at spurs but lost it,After Levy grew tired of him talking about the england job like he had some divine right over it,He is coasting and im sick and tired of seeing his craggy old boat on the tv bleating on about rubbish.
          He feels he is untouchable at rangers,But hopefully he wont be too smug after the game on saturday.
          I cant honestly remember three worse years in supporting my club,the football has been boring and turgid,And its been a long time coming but it looks like the end is near.
          Maybe it was the 3 years supporting chelsea when united won that hat trick?
          Honestly there has been so much worse football than this, everyone is blurred by an inaccurate view of smugness. He was repeatedly asked by the press because THEY thought he had a right to the job. Can you imagine the pressure being put on you if you are backed as favourite to manage the country. The FA played him horribly. They took advantage of the media attention on him to get the deal done with Hodgson and he was made a scapegoat. Unfortunately, the same has happened here, in that he has been made the scapegoat for what has been poor individual performances away from home from players such as barton or on the odd occasion Dunne.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Honestly there has been so much worse football than this, everyone is blurred by an inaccurate view of smugness. He was repeatedly asked by the press because THEY thought he had a right to the job. Can you imagine the pressure being put on you if you are backed as favourite to manage the country. The FA played him horribly. They took advantage of the media attention on him to get the deal done with Hodgson and he was made a scapegoat. Unfortunately, the same has happened here, in that he has been made the scapegoat for what has been poor individual performances away from home from players such as barton or on the odd occasion Dunne.
            Sorry , are you saying the reason we haven't got an away point is because Dunne and Barton have had some poor games and made individual errors ?
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Where to start?
              Last edited by Hove Ranger; 16-01-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

He was rinsing him, he was coating him for being a ponce. But in the words of kanye west 'imma let you finish'..

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  Sorry , are you saying the reason we haven't got an away point is because Dunne and Barton have had some poor games and made individual errors ?
                  I'm saying that if you really look at it, players making an individual error have cost us away from home this season. Barton and dunne were examples off the top of my head. We have created chances away from home and have been unlucky not to score at times, Swansea away being a major example with that Leroy Fer chance. Even against Burnley, we could have scored with Austin hitting the post et al.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Does it?........Not to me....To me he's chucking SWP under the bus, by telling us that he won't go because he's happy taking the money and doing nothing in return

Comment

I'm saying that if you really look at it, players making an individual error have cost us away from home this season. Barton and dunne were examples off the top of my head. We have created chances away from home and have been unlucky not to score at times, Swansea away being a major example with that Leroy Fer chance. Even against Burnley, we could have scored with Austin hitting the post et al.
                      Nasser.

Every player, in every team, in every country make mistakes. Some lead to goals.

This does not lead to 11 defeats IN A ROW.

Mate I admire your positivity but you're really not with it honestly. A good manager changes, tactics, makes the right substitutions & sets out a game plan to match the opponent. From watching QPR for over 3 decades home and away I can tell you Harry Redknapp does none of these things nearly enough to change a losing pattern.

He's to set in his ways (look at his transfer business) & can't change so we all lose out.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Does it?........Not to me....To me he's chucking SWP under the bus, by telling us that he won't go because he's happy taking the money and doing nothing in return
                        I understand your point of view because you are still pro HR.

Comment

I understand your point of view because you are still pro HR.
                          No wlir......that's how i see it.
                          TBH i'm amazed the arry out posters haven't picked him up on it for bad man management....I suppose it's because it is SWP.
                          Can i just clarify I'm pro QPR ....I'm as down in the dumps probably more so than a lot of posters.

Comment

Individual errors don't mask the fact that we have no tactics , game plan or a strategy away from home . It also doesn't help that he writes games off against big sides away from home whereas other clubs go for it Burnley and Leicester recently a prime example
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                              Individual errors don't mask the fact that we have no tactics , game plan or a strategy away from home . It also doesn't help that he writes games off against big sides away from home whereas other clubs go for it Burnley and Leicester recently a prime example
                              No, they don't. They just highlight it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                No wlir......that's how i see it.
                                TBH i'm amazed the arry out posters haven't picked him up on it for bad man management....I suppose it's because it is SWP.
                                Can i just clarify I'm pro QPR ....I'm as down in the dumps probably more so than a lot of posters.
                                Jimmy picked up upon that but I think there is more hate for SWP than HR still at the mo

Comment

Working...
                                X