No announcement yet.

Today's Press Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it he covered old ground that he previously covered and covered already?

Comment

Talking about little shaun wtf who cares about the dwarf,he aint played for 2 years and is toilet when he does,same old drivvel as per usual.
      When asked about the job rumours he said;
      If they wanna make a change so be it and added no point losing sleep over it!
      Get him out the mans a complete drip.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
        Talking about little shaun wtf who cares about the dwarf,he aint played for 2 years and is toilet when he does,same old drivvel as per usual.
        When asked about the job rumours he said;
        If they wanna make a change so be it and added no point losing sleep over it!
        Get him out the mans a complete drip.
        He is talking about SWP because he was asked about SWP, that is his job at these press conferences. How is this drivel per usual, I actually liked this conference. As for the job rumour, I appreciate his comment. He isn't going to be drawn into a discussion about it because why bother? it is only going to cause more speculation. He did what is best for the club and actually tried to keep us out of the spotlight.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Are you his agent?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            He is talking about SWP because he was asked about SWP, that is his job at these press conferences. How is this drivel per usual, I actually liked this conference. As for the job rumour, I appreciate his comment. He isn't going to be drawn into a discussion about it because why bother? it is only going to cause more speculation. He did what is best for the club and actually tried to keep us out of the spotlight.
            No point looking on these threads if you're looking for information on the conference, just fully of angry fans looking to make the same comments/digs each week.. slurp slurp, its difficult etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

For the record I want shot of HR to.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

video please?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

When asked about Adel

"Yer he's fine, just had his breakfast"
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  When asked about Adel

"Yer he's fine, just had his breakfast"
                  Another dig by Harry at a player we'll need in our fight against relegation.

Go Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    video please?
                    Added to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      Spot on Fella

Comment

Dead man walking and he knows it.
                        No comment from the board either,nice two week break after the utd game,Perfect time to get rid of him and his yes men,As someone pointed out earlier he had his dream job at spurs but lost it,After Levy grew tired of him talking about the england job like he had some divine right over it,He is coasting and im sick and tired of seeing his craggy old boat on the tv bleating on about rubbish.
                        He feels he is untouchable at rangers,But hopefully he wont be too smug after the game on saturday.
                        I cant honestly remember three worse years in supporting my club,the football has been boring and turgid,And its been a long time coming but it looks like the end is near.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Go Harry.
                          Jimbo if he's still here after the window shuts you wont see him in a Rangers shirt again

Comment

Go Harry.
                            After that he said that Adel did well last week, worked hard, good in training for the last week etc.

But no need to mention that. Get with the programme...
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
                              Dead man walking and he knows it.
                              No comment from the board either,nice two week break after the utd game,Perfect time to get rid of him and his yes men,As someone pointed out earlier he had his dream job at spurs but lost it,After Levy grew tired of him talking about the england job like he had some divine right over it,He is coasting and im sick and tired of seeing his craggy old boat on the tv bleating on about rubbish.
                              He feels he is untouchable at rangers,But hopefully he wont be too smug after the game on saturday.
                              I cant honestly remember three worse years in supporting my club,the football has been boring and turgid,And its been a long time coming but it looks like the end is near.
                              Nice try TW
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Go Harry.
                                Honestly dont think that was a dig, just poor choice of words due to 'fatgate'. I saw that as hes not giving his team away.

Comment

Working...
                                X