X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Press Conference

Not started yet. Harry's tea not ready?

HARRY REDKNAPP'S MANCHESTER UNITED PREVIEW

Sandra's just writing his excuses down for him...

Comment

Never, ever been on time.

Comment

It's difficult

Comment

Seems quite relaxed to be honest. No tea either...

Comment

And why wouldn't he be relaxed at this point? No need to worry about improving his reputation to become employable elsewhere. Plenty money in the bank already and more will come even if sacked, cushy retirement ensured. When the manager has nothing left to strive for, what do you expect from the team?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              And why wouldn't he be relaxed at this point? No need to worry about improving his reputation to become employable elsewhere. Plenty money in the bank already and more will come even if sacked, cushy retirement ensured. When the manager has nothing left to strive for, what do you expect from the team?
              This is a point.. HR has achieved all he has achieved. You can understand why he might not care that much about keeping a team up at this stage of his career.. He did want bigger and better things after the spuds job of course

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                You can spin it how you like but last week there were people saying he looked miserable, fed up and depressed. This week he seems more buoyant and doesn't seem like someone with his foot out the door.

Maybe he doesn't care like you suggest but then I was only pointing out his apparent positive mood. Plenty of people commented on it last week when he seemed 'fed up' so thought it relevant that he didn't seem that way today.

Comment

So if he's in a depressed looking mood he gets pelters.
                  If, like today, he looks positive and buoyant, he still gets pelters.
                  QPR fan logic.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    So if he's in a depressed looking mood he gets pelters.
                    If, like today, he looks positive and buoyant, he still gets pelters.
                    QPR fan logic.
                    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up..

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      You can spin it how you like but last week there were people saying he looked miserable, fed up and depressed. This week he seems more buoyant and doesn't seem like someone with his foot out the door.

Maybe he doesn't care like you suggest but then I was only pointing out his apparent positive mood. Plenty of people commented on it last week when he seemed 'fed up' so thought it relevant that he didn't seem that way today.
                      But he also seemed fed up many times in the past. Up and down, up and down, doesn't this affect the team? He may not be fed up today, but he will be again tomorrow or the day after. Aren't we fed up?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

he's pretending to be buoyant, underneath he's fed up!

Comment

No matter if he is down or happy, I think fans have honestly just had enough of his mug in front of a camera hearing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            No matter if he is down or happy, I think fans have honestly just had enough of his mug in front of a camera hearing the same thing.
                            same s hit different week!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              This is a point.. HR has achieved all he has achieved. You can understand why he might not care that much about keeping a team up at this stage of his career.. He did want bigger and better things after the spuds job of course
                              Spot on. He was ready to retire 5 mins before Zamora scored the winner at Wembley.

He knows QPR wont win anything under his management and there wont be many, if any, clubs interested after his job ends here, so what are his ambitions now?

This disinterest can be felt by the players and they clearly lack motivation from him hence the indifference to their performances, especially in away games.

He says he starts work early and leaves late, but just what is he working on during these long hours?
                              It can't be tactics, formations, innovative ideas on set pieces or even transfer deals as we can't see any evidence of these.

Comment

Working...
                              X