Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Maybe the reason we don't play him is to avoid the appearance fees
    Possibly. I can't help but think he might have a clause in his contract that means if he reaches a certain amount of appearances it triggers a payrise / year extension. Just doesn't make sense that he has bene frozen out to the extremes that he has, Harry has previously priased his attitutde and how he trains, yet will persists to leave him out of the squad entirely, regardless of injury problems.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Possibly. I can't help but think he might have a clause in his contract that means if he reaches a certain amount of appearances it triggers a payrise / year extension. Just doesn't make sense that he has bene frozen out to the extremes that he has, Harry has previously priased his attitutde and how he trains, yet will persists to leave him out of the squad entirely, regardless of injury problems.
      F@ck me some people don't know when they've had their pound of flesh probably the reason Harry swore at him , he along with Tarabt Hoilet and Traore have blocked Harry's transfer plans every window he's been here sitting on their wedge that no other club will match refusing to even take a loan now Phillips is at it and wont go on loan in exchange for a player saying he wants to stay and fight for his place here , yeah some chance even he must know that's not going to happen as that needs effort

Comment

id make the fooking midget clean players boots for his wedge....if he refuses sack the odious little runt!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not defending him but if he's saying he's not been given any advice on what he can change, and that no one has told him what or what not to do I find that more alarming than anything.

Whys he not being coached properly to get him in a position to get on the field and help our cause?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Not defending him but if he's saying he's not been given any advice on what he can change, and that no one has told him what or what not to do I find that more alarming than anything.

Whys he not being coached properly to get him in a position to get on the field and help our cause?
            I'll tell him what he can do #### OFF OUT OF IT AND FIND ANOTHER CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              I'll tell him what he can do #### OFF OUT OF IT AND FIND ANOTHER CLUB
              I'll pass on the message.

Ok just spoke to Shaun he said no.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Im near on a hundred per cent certain i remember harry saying this about swp. Hes deffo got some ort of play related pay raise or extra extension in place, and there is no way anyone at the club wants the manager to trigger that.

Comment

The club need to sort out new contracts which should include if loaned out, they have to go. If they refuse then they don't get paid!

It can't be all one way, the club also need protection after investing so much into players.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    The club need to sort out new contracts which should include if loaned out, they have to go. If they refuse then they don't get paid!

It can't be all one way, the club also need protection after investing so much into players.
                    Hes turned down blackburn, bolton and charlton. Says it all really, one in London so no upheaval, and one in manc where he played for years.
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ted-clash.html
                    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 16-01-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

He comes out now saying how all he wants to do is play football and that he gives 100% everyday in training.

Why has it taken him so long to say all this I wonder?

Out of contract in the summer, obviously trying to kid someone into giving him another contract somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Hes turned down blackburn, bolton and charlton. Says it all really, one in London so no upheaval, and one in manc where he played for years.

Spot on. If all he wants to do is play football then he's been given that chance.

Can do one

Comment

Now come on he don't get paid enough to put up with this sort of abuse.............Actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

I too thought this.

Comment

he is the epitome of the modern day footballer fueled by greed....not his fault our idiotic chairman n 'advisers' offered him the mega bucks contract ........no wonder we are pompey mark2 in the making!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X