Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Has it Come to This for Harry Redknapp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Has it Come to This for Harry Redknapp?

Alex Ferguson was in no doubt as to who was the best man for the (England) job. “He has changed the fortunes of every club he has been at”, said the Scot. Supporters of Portsmouth, now languishing in the bottom half of League Two, couldn’t argue with the factual accuracy of that statement.
    His time at Queens Park Rangers has been littered with discontent in the stands. Fans raged when Redknapp waved to the Spurs’ faithful while losing 4-0 at the beginning of the season. His excuse was vintage ‘Arry; plead ignorance.

“I don’t know which punters are sitting up where, do I? Whether that’s the home fans or the away fans”.

The stadium was his home pitch for 4 years.
    On the field his nadir was QPR’s relegation in 2012. The London club’s demotion wasn’t even the most pathetic part of the ordeal; that belong to the insipid, flaccid goalless draw with Reading that sealed their fate. Both sides needed to win to maintain hope of staying in the division; neither could muster a goal.
    His search for the public’s pity (and transfer funds) is never-ending; this week he lamented that he only has two strikers at his disposal (Charlie Austin, Bobby Zamora, Mauro Zarate, Eduardo Vargas). The rest of his squad reads like a list of recycled goods; Rio Ferdinand, Richard Dunne, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Sandro.

http://www.blog.fantasy5live.com/2015/01/15/3939/
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Very sad state of affairs, particularly for us.

Only positive is that surely even our most patient of owners have seen through it all now and that changes are afoot.

Comment

I got panned for throwing a hissy fit on here after after the Spurs away game , the fact he was waving like some f uckin love sick bloodhound at the Spurs fans ,after one of the worst away performances at a London derby ,certainly ive eve had to witness ,probably there`s ever been .
      He has been an abject failure at this club ,with probably the best squad in the Championship ,last season we limped over the line, ( after us watching the worst football ive ever seen at Loftus Rd in my 44 years ).
      Luckily due to the fact i work shifts ,ive only blown my hard earned on 3 aways this season ,because his tactics has caused us to pick up no points away .its got to be down to him . Always going out to not lose,but always f uckin losing .
      Some one more intelligent, who understands the game more than me ,who is less p issed than me ,could probably put this better,
      But he`s got to go , regardless of the Man U score
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Alex Ferguson was in no doubt as to who was the best man for the (England) job. “He has changed the fortunes of every club he has been at”, said the Scot. Supporters of Portsmouth, now languishing in the bottom half of League Two, couldn’t argue with the factual accuracy of that statement.
        His time at Queens Park Rangers has been littered with discontent in the stands. Fans raged when Redknapp waved to the Spurs’ faithful while losing 4-0 at the beginning of the season. His excuse was vintage ‘Arry; plead ignorance.

“I don’t know which punters are sitting up where, do I? Whether that’s the home fans or the away fans”.

The stadium was his home pitch for 4 years.
        On the field his nadir was QPR’s relegation in 2012. The London club’s demotion wasn’t even the most pathetic part of the ordeal; that belong to the insipid, flaccid goalless draw with Reading that sealed their fate. Both sides needed to win to maintain hope of staying in the division; neither could muster a goal.

His search for the public’s pity (and transfer funds) is never-ending; this week he lamented that he only has two strikers at his disposal (Charlie Austin, Bobby Zamora, Mauro Zarate, Eduardo Vargas). The rest of his squad reads like a list of recycled goods; Rio Ferdinand, Richard Dunne, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Sandro.

http://www.blog.fantasy5live.com/2015/01/15/3939/
        When we saw him laughing and having a joke in the tunnel after that game that saw us both relegated should have indicated to everyone involved with QPR that he didn't give a flying fark about us, and was just using us to top up his already huge pension pot. If it had been Spurs being relegated, do you think he would have been allowed to see the funny side of it?

Passionless, tactically clueless, mercenary conman.

Comment

Working...
        X