Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callum McManaman and Matty Phillips swap deal blocked (Mail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was Harry or next manager I would play Phillips into form. Pull him to one side and say the next 7 8 games your playing from the off I don't care how bad you are your starting and that's your chance to find your form and fitness and show me what you can do now its over to you

We have done this with Hoillett and failed so its Phillips; in my book I genuinely think he has more in his locker and offers more then Hoillett if he is on his game

Comment

Our fans are starting to get on me nerves a bit, we are very quick to say a player is poor that we have on ur books and that we would be better with others, but how often can we do that? We sign these good players who are on form and look really good then a year down the line they are not good enough and are Leeches because they just want the money we dont know they dont want to play we dont know that all they do is walk around for all we know they could be trying in training.

How many players will come and go before we realise that its not the players that is the problem? Yes they may not be good now but come on give it a rest get behind players and they will play for us look at Zamora his best football has come when we got off his back and started showing him a bit of love.

Its not always the players fault it can sometimes be the management and the way we go about our business, which i can guarantee is different to any other football team in the country.

Comment

Matty Philips was also our best player on the pitch against Sheff Utd when he got a start, yes i know thats not a good stat since we lost, but having gone to the game i can say he was the one who tried the hardest out of everyone.

Also we shouldnt sign or let ayone go yet as we are not sure that HR will even still be here in a week, so the new gaffer will want to decide who he wants surely.

Comment

Hope Harry goes before Phillips goes. Phillips in the Championship was QPR's second best player behind Austin

Phillips should be a postman his delivery is that good. IF Qpr go down Phillips will be wrapped in cotton wall, he's awesome
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
            Matty Philips was also our best player on the pitch against Sheff Utd when he got a start, yes i know thats not a good stat since we lost, but having gone to the game i can say he was the one who tried the hardest out of everyone.
            Yes one of the few players that could walk off and say I put a shift in. When he delivers the ball its usually decent

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Yes one of the few players that could walk off and say I put a shift in. When he delivers the ball its usually decent
              Was a shame when Phillips got injured last season as was looking a dangerous player.
              Still think he will come good so wouldn't let him leave.

Comment

McManaman has completed his move to WBA.

Comment

Good signing that for West Brom

Comment

WBA will be fine this season IMO

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      WBA will be fine this season IMO
                      Let's hope they need lots of time to gel.

Comment

Thats a player i would of liked us to sign.

Comment

good manager making good signings. fair play wba.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Grass is always greener. i agree with a lot of the comments about Phillips,,he is still young and definitely has the talent...and can't be accused of lacking effort
                            ..stick him in, put vargas up front with austin...

Comment

QPR agree £4.75m deal with Crystal Palace, plus add on's for Jordon Mutch.

Sky sports.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Let's hope they need lots of time to gel.
                                Nope thats only us as well as players taking 3 - 6 months to get fit after we have signed them.

Comment

Working...
                                X