Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redknapp - History repeating and repeating and repeating!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp - History repeating and repeating and repeating!

See article below written in July 2010

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/west_...king-ball.html

Said on monday it was so surprising that the media haven't turned on him after saturday, but it took a day or two more but now the whole world is writing his epitaph.

Comment

So what's the excuse for our years before Harry turned up or is that his fault too?

Comment

Those dreadful signings he made from Rio's sale could be compared to Wilkins' squandering the money QPR got for Sir Les a few years earlier.
        and as the writer states, Roeder carried the can when the squad left behind eventually got relegated.

Comment

redknapp is a chancer who has bull sh ited his way through his life!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Spurs played attacking football under Redknapp as did West Ham, but QPR have been so negetive it feels as if he thinks QPR is such a small club that all the team should do is sit back and defend, but that is not the QPR way to play.

I know many of us want to see QPR having a go, even if they lose as they did against Liverpool.
            Home or away, they have nothing really to lose by attacking. They tried the defensive route last time around and got relegated and are going about it the same way this season with the same likely outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by spogs View Post
              See article below written in July 2010

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/west_...king-ball.html
              Great read, thanks for posting!

Why our Board quite rightly don't trust Redknapp with transfer funds:
              Whatever, the signings Redknapp did make were, to a man, unmitigated disasters, particularly Camara, whose comically disproportionate contract cost West Ham millions.

I also thought this was quite appropriate:
              May I be so bold as to suggest Redknapp is definitely not the managerial genius his chuckling media chums have made him out to be? There is a certain beguiling nature to Redknapp’s ability to wing it, a quality he owes in so small part to our willingness merely to sweep certain misdemeanours under the carpet. Naturally, of course, that takes a pretty big broom.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Spurs played attacking football under Redknapp as did West Ham, but QPR have been so negetive it feels as if he thinks QPR is such a small club that all the team should do is sit back and defend, but that is not the QPR way to play.

I know many of us want to see QPR having a go, even if they lose as they did against Liverpool.
                Home or away, they have nothing really to lose by attacking. They tried the defensive route last time around and got relegated and are going about it the same way this season with the same likely outcome.
                Supposing we had got trounced 6-0 in every game by attacking when the squad wasn't right at that time. How would you have felt about that?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Totally agree with you Stan! You don't have to choose between playing attractive football and picking up points! It is possible to do both!
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

dont forget marco boogers!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      redknapp is a chancer who has bull sh ited his way through his life!
                      Could not agree more.

Comment

Working...
                      X