Sandro/Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    You can't have been watching the same games as me then? Henry has been fantastic. 10 times better than Barton that's for sure.
    This

Comment

Come on please.. How has Henry been fantastic? I agree he has played above his level so far but he has been miles away from fantastic.

He hides when we have possession..

Although I love there effort and for what they did last season I still think we have to replace hill, dunne, Henry and zamora with prem quality players. Them four wouldn't get in many championship teams let alone prem sides

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Come on please.. How has Henry been fantastic? I agree he has played above his level so far but he has been miles away from fantastic.

Although I love there effort and for what they did last season I still think we have to replace hill, dunne, Henry and zamora with prem quality players. Them four wouldn't get in many championship teams let alone prem sides
        Have you got a restricted view seat?

Henry has the best pass completion rate in the squad for everyone who's played more than 8 games.

Dunne has been immense as well on the whole!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Couldn't agree more....

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
            How you could drop Henry is beyond me when he has been a rock... If anyone has to be dropped for Sandro it's Barton who's been useless
            I agree with this no way you can drop Henry, he has been cleaning up all of Bartons messy display for the past 3-4 games! If anyone should be dropped on Saturday its him!

Comment

With Barton and Henry it's expectations. How many people before the season kicked off thought Henry would play so many games for us and could still do a job at this level. I agree he isn't the best player we have nor would many other teams take him. That said he is not Zidane so we shouldn't expect him to be, if the rest of the team aren't defending well he can't stop the tide on his own.

Barton is paid too much for our club but that's not his fault. As a player I think he has done ok this season, no worse no better. I am sure he would be more than happy to pass dead balls onto Niko or Adel if they played. It is difficult to pass the ball to your own team if they aren't in space or making runs, at Burnley his passing wasn't very good but he tried to drive the team forward and get us a goal. sometimes there is no easy ball on and you have to try something more elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                You've mispelt ####!! Other than his tackle on routledge Lenny Henry hasn't made a tackle or passed to someone in the same shirt as him! It's no coincidence that we have had more shots on our goal by opposition midfielders than any team in the country with barton and Henry providing cover for the centre halves
                Hi Clive, actually wanna point out that Henry has the best pass accuracy of any of our centre mids and has our second best tackle success of any midfielder behind Sandro. I'm not just using stats here because I can but because you have just said that he doesn't pass well, maybe check our other players before you judge this guy, who has put his heart into every challenge.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                  You've mispelt ####!! Other than his tackle on routledge Lenny Henry hasn't made a tackle or passed to someone in the same shirt as him! It's no coincidence that we have had more shots on our goal by opposition midfielders than any team in the country with barton and Henry providing cover for the centre halves
                  Absolute rubbish. Henry has been immense, but he has had to it on his own because Barton has been sh!t. You cannot have watched much of us this season if you seriously think Henry has been as bad as you say. Sandro in for Barton all day long for me (if fit).
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Absolute rubbish. Henry has been immense, but he has had to it on his own because Barton has been sh!t. You cannot have watched much of us this season if you seriously think Henry has been as bad as you say. Sandro in for Barton all day long for me (if fit).
                    missed 4 games and if henrys performances can be described as immense im guessing youve not watched as many games as youre leading us to believe. im surprised at the pass completition stat but as his main role is tackling so to be second behind a player who has completed 1 game for us just shows why the opposition get so much joy against us.

Comment

Imagine the crapstorm if either was rushed back and broke down for another several weeks! Sandro seems made of glass so he cannot possibly start a game without a few gentle run outs as a sub first.

Comment

Working...
                      X