Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    But we didn't :/

If me auntie had boll0x she'd be me uncle. As they say.
    1 win and no one would be going on like this. Thats football for you .

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Hold on, all them players flopped under Hughes so how is it Harry's fault? Are you forgetting the shambles it was? Even players have admitted it was the worst dressing room they've ever been in!

Hoilett has been shite from day one, Cisse was absolutely terrible from day one after his permanent move, Taarabt done what he wanted and was one of the worst instigators in the dressing room according to Traore, who's his mate! Granero was poor after his first month, his style doesn't suit this league and Mbia/Diakite are loose cannons. I'm glad they're all gone!
      Harry was brought in to steady the ship. Under him we regressed. I BET if we'd just stuck with Hughes we'd have finished in a better position than we did. Imagine you're in that dressing room lacking morale, then Arry and his sidekicks come in to sort everything out and install their dinosaur coaching. I bet half of them knew they'd be getting sold in the summer anyway, it hardly rouses spirits does it.

Cant be bothered to talk about individual players as I've done it too much already, but if you think those lot are not good enough for a premiership side then you're deluded. Look at some of the #### that plays week in week out in this league (and for us).

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        If we had beaten Burnley , none of this stuff would be going on

Originally posted by kron-1664;1 70870
        Plenty of us have been moaning about the boring tippy tappy away form since HR rocked up ...... away to Huddersfield beginning of last season, springs straight to mind for the start of the out pouring on here !

If we had managed to sneak a point on Saturday nothing would have changed, HR is tactically inept #fact

can you imagine if Rednapp had been in charge @ the Etihad ........ we'd have been 8 nil down @ half time AND to think we used to moan about Hughes Eh
        Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 15-01-2015, 11:47 PM.
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
          Harry was brought in to steady the ship. Under him we regressed. I BET if we'd just stuck with Hughes we'd have finished in a better position than we did. Imagine you're in that dressing room lacking morale, then Arry and his sidekicks come in to sort everything out and install their dinosaur coaching. I bet half of them knew they'd be getting sold in the summer anyway, it hardly rouses spirits does it.

Cant be bothered to talk about individual players as I've done it too much already, but if you think those lot are not good enough for a premiership side then you're deluded. Look at some of the #### that plays week in week out in this league (and for us).
          Like who? Granero and Mbia are good enough but are better suited to a less physical game. Taarabt has had plenty of premier league games and I can count on one hand how many times he's been brilliant. The rest are pony.

Comment

14 players in the squad are his signings, so technically it's not his squad!
            That's a weak argument IMO. 14 players plus the ones he inherited of which he's made good use of, is enough to have done markedly better than he has.

Players like Traore, Barton, SWP, Onuoha, Hoilett and Taarabt are crippling the club. All are on big wages and none are good enough for the Premier League and yes that includes Taarabt, who's been a massive flop.
            Disagree. Most of those players are good enough but have regressed due to poor coaching and being played out of position.

Harry has spent money but I didn't hear people being angry when we signed Caulker, Fer and Mutch? Rio divided opinion as did Sandro, but the latter was only down to his injury record.
            Fer is another who's never been played in his best position. Mutch, Phillips, Hoilett and SWP are all just a few examples of players who've regressed since joining the club and again have doubtless been poorly coached. Ferdinand is a HR signing and has been a monumental flop. Sandro, another HR signing had a poor injury record and therefore no surprise he's been injured most of the time, not to mention being signed for large fee/wages.

Who agrees the transfer fees and contracts?.....in truth the club deals with the money side and has ####ed up since the day they walked in! Can't people see the job Hughes did at Blackburn, City, Fulham and now Stoke? Why did he fail here? The problems run deep and the sooner people realise this the better. The club is a shambles off the pitch and until that's sorted, things will never change.
            No argument from me there. The owners are even more to blame than Redknapp and Hughes for their inexcusable naivety.
            Last edited by Stanley; 16-01-2015, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              That's a weak argument IMO. 14 players plus the ones he inherited of which he's made good use of, is enough to have done markedly better than he has.

Disagree. Most of those players are good enough but have regressed due to poor coaching and being played out of position.

Fer is another who's never been played in his best position. Mutch, Phillips, Hoilett and SWP are all just a few examples of players who've regressed since joining the club and again have doubtless been poorly coached. Ferdinand is a HR signing and has been a monumental flop. Sandro, another HR signing had a poor injury record and therefore no surprise he's been injured most of the time, not to mention being signed for large fee/wages.

No argument from me there. The owners are even more to blame than Redknapp and Hughes for their inexcusable naivety.
              Who out of Traore, Barton, SWP, Onuoha, Hoilett and Taarabt has been played out of position? Also saying Mutch has regressed is laughable when he's been injured and hardly had a kick. SWP was shite long before Harry walked in and Hoilett hasn't done it since he arrived under the coaching of Hughes and Redknapp. I agree Rio hasn't worked out, nor Sandro as of yet. Sandro has shown he can do it though and is only 25 and if we can keep him fit, he'll be a great player for us in the years to come.

Comment

Who out of Traore, Barton, SWP, Onuoha, Hoilett and Taarabt has been played out of position?
                Traore and Onuoha.

Hoilett has been poorly coached IMO due to his deterioration since moving here. He's been a shadow of the skillful, goal-scoring winger he was at Blackburn.

Sandro has shown he can do it though and is only 25 and if we can keep him fit, he'll be a great player for us in the years to come.
                I hope youre right but his injury record at Spurs and so far with us, suggests otherwise.
                Last edited by Stanley; 16-01-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Traore and Onuoha.

Hoilett has been poorly coached IMO due to his deterioration since moving here. He's been a shadow of the skillful, goal-scoring winger he was at Blackburn.

I hope youre right but his injury record at Spurs and with us so far suggests otherwise.
                  What's their best position? Ned looks dodgy at centre half and right back, Traore the same at left back and mid and both have had plenty of opportunities in both positions?

Yeah I agree it's not looking good! Hopefully he can stay fit for the remainder of the season and get a full pre season under his belt.

Comment

What's their best position? Ned looks dodgy at centre half and right back, Traore the same at left back and mid and both have had plenty of opportunities in both positions?
                    Nedum is a CB. Its blindingly obvious how poor he's been at RB and yet Harry has consistently played him there. Whenever he has played at CB he's been good on the whole but he needs a run of games there to build up his confidence. He has pace, strength and is good in the air and in the tackle, so has all the right attributes but at his age he needs to be making that position his own.

Traore is clearly a wing-back / winger and definitely not a LB. He's young and talented but again has never had a run of games in his best position to build up his confidence.

Comment

At some point surely there must have been some kind of personality assessment on players. We have signed so many who are 'confidence' players who need games. We have onouha, Swp, hoilett, Phillips, traore and I would add kranjcar who look like they need a run of games to be able to play well. We can't afford to have that many

Comment

^^ALL players will suffer if they don't get a run of games. Look at Falcao for Utd at the moment. Guarantee he'll go somewhere else next year and tear #### up.
                        Like who? Granero and Mbia are good enough but are better suited to a less physical game. Taarabt has had plenty of premier league games and I can count on one hand how many times he's been brilliant. The rest are pony.
                        Taarabt has been our most creative player and could have had lots more assists in another team.
                        Granero & Mbia could have adapted if given some time, you trying to tell me if they were at Arsenal, Swansea or S'ton they'd have been loaned back out straight away?
                        Hoillet was Blackburn's best player, could have been playing Europa football instead of coming here. He's another player who's stalled since coming here but he's not entirely useless.
                        Cisse gets goals and would probably be our 2nd top goalscorer if he was still here.
                        I dunno what went wrong with Diakite but he had talent, looked like exactly what we needed when he arrived.

Comment

You reckon?

Oh right.

Comment

We got promoted last season and I think he's even more useless than the day he arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              We got promoted last season and I think he's even more useless than the day he arrived.
                              Correct as per Brighton.

Can't see what people don't get about his time at Rangers, apart from ONE day in May it's been awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Correct as per Brighton.

Can't see what people don't get about his time at Rangers, apart from ONE day in May it's been awful.
                                And what a 22 hours and 31 minutes they were.

Comment

Working...
                                X