Tim Sherwoods press videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Sherwoods press videos.

Just had a look at you tube at his various press videos.
    That confirms why i want him at my club.
    He says exactly how he feels and will not stand for players not putting in the effort.
    The Mirror opposite to harold i think,No favorites either with him,Players are picked on what they do in training.
    You can see from a interview on sky,Where he is with les ferdinand how well they bounce of eachother and how tight they were together.
    When Harry goes i think Tim will be a shoe in for the job,Bearing in mind ferdinand and chris ramsey are already here working.
    Cant wait for it either he is exactly what this club needs to rebuild and make it stronger once more.

In hindsight he probably said to much to soon but he'll of learnt from that.

This day and age you need the media in your side or you're on a hiding to nothing. That's why Harry's so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
      He says exactly how he feels and will not stand for players not putting in the effort.
      The Mirror opposite to harold i think,No favorites either with him,Players are picked on what they do in training.
      You can see from a interview on sky,Where he is with les ferdinand how well they bounce of eachother and how tight they were together.
      When Harry goes i think Tim will be a shoe in for the job,Bearing in mind ferdinand and chris ramsey are already here working.
      Cant wait for it either he is exactly what this club needs to rebuild and make it stronger once more.
      My only worry is that he would not attract any quality players and his not a big name manager

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        My only worry is that he would not attract any quality players and his not a big name manager
        We've not had a quality player for years. Don't think the modern day footballer cares who the manager is just interested in £££££

Comment

Sherwood would be alright in the short term with his passion and enthusiasm but I don't think he's the answer long term. I think he's old school in his approach, something that isn't good in this day and age.

The problem is, who is the answer?

Comment

I don't want a manager who is honest in press conferences as it is bad for the club and would soon loose the dressing room.

Comment

Depends if you want manger or a coach, HR is a very good manager ,treats players well and thats why so many want to play for him. Sherwood is a very good coach (apparently) but maybe has some work to do on his man management style, cant help thinking Redknapp would have been better getting England job, doesn't need to coach , gets the best players possible, no need to buy because your getting the cream of the crop, and Roy Hodgson would be ideal for qpr, he is a coach who likes to work with and improve players , and sets up his teams to be very hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecityrangers74 View Post
                We heard all these exact same cliches and talking points re Harry back in December 2012. The year before that it was Hughes.

What manager would seriously say the opposite? That he will let players get away with being lazy or that he has his favourites and sticks to them.

It's the same thing as a politician saying they will fight terrorism or want to boost the economy. Which politician wouldn't say that?

Can't put too much weight behind a statement that no one would ever oppose.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post

Our ability to attract players has nothing to do with our manager(s) and everything to do with us being a London PL club with a ridiculous budget

Comment

Working...
                  X