Ferdinand... X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand... X2

Now we know Rio doesn't do a lot for us, but I am still struggling to understand what Les does?

It seems to me he has just caused lots of uncertainty over Redknapp, Even if you want rid of Redknapp you certainly can't want this uncomfortable middle ground which having Ferdinand to me causes?

The only way in my opinion it can be a good move is if Harry has already said he is retiring in the summer and Les is planning for next year. That would make some sense. Also makes sense why Harry is only allowed loans.

It's seems to me QPR has become complicated recently.

The complications aren't a recent thing

Comment

### Ferdinand is here to oversee the youth development nothining to do with 1st team , you wont see any improvement to that for years he's been here since the summer the club has to find the kids then bring them through

Comment

Yeah Les and Chris ramsey are trying to sort out the youth as far as i know.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          Yeah Les and Chris ramsey are trying to sort out the youth as far as i know.
          As in 'QPR Yoof'?

Comment

Plenty of press speculation that rio will start saturday. Not being funny but he got slaughtered for just being arguably the most famous and not arguablythe most medalled up player we have ever had and people dont like that, so i wouldn't mind him getting another chance. Imagine if he played last saturday against Burnley, his house would of been burnt down just cos hes Rio Ferdinand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Plenty of press speculation that rio will start saturday. Not being funny but he got slaughtered for just being arguably the most famous and not arguablythe most medalled up player we have ever had and people dont like that, so i wouldn't mind him getting another chance. Imagine if he played last saturday against Burnley, his house would of been burnt down just cos hes Rio Ferdinand.
              With you he's never been any worse or any better than other C/Bs when he's played

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                ### Ferdinand is here to oversee the youth development nothining to do with 1st team , you wont see any improvement to that for years he's been here since the summer the club has to find the kids then bring them through
                Is this the youth development that we let go to Arsenal !!!!

Comment

Working...
                X