fao martinmalta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao martinmalta

hello sir, I'm going to be in malta this weekend, staying at the db seabank hotel in mellieha bay . can you recommend a decent boozer to watch the game? thanks in advance! btw, I will be loud and proud
    Nothing to prove

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
    hello sir, I'm going to be in malta this weekend, staying a
    t the db seabank hotel in mellieha bay . can you recommend a decent boozer to watch the game? thanks in advance! btw, I will be loud and proud
    Loud , proud & slightly whiffy with a swarm of flies following ya about if the truth be known !
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      Loud , proud & slightly whiffy with a swarm of flies following ya about if the truth be known !
      possibly.
      Nothing to prove

Comment

hello sir, I'm going to be in malta this weekend, staying at the db seabank hotel in mellieha bay . can you recommend a decent boozer to watch the game? thanks in advance! btw, I will be loud and proud
        United are well supported in Malta, so you may able to watch the game in most pubs around the island. I do not know any pubs in particular in Mellieha as I am not from that area, however, there are some pubs at the main street of the town. I assume even the hotel itself may be screening the game live.

Comment

''the hotel itself may be screening the game live''

'perfic'

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            United are well supported in Malta, so you may able to watch the game in most pubs around the island. I do not know any pubs in particular in Mellieha as I am not from that area, however, there are some pubs at the main street of the town. I assume even the hotel itself may be screening the game live.
            thanks mate, fully expecting to be surrounded by manc sympathisers! will let you know how I get on.
            Nothing to prove

Comment

possibly.
              Only pulling your phisher honey .....

Make sure you pack your factor 80 sun cream
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Loud and proud with what?

Comment

thanks mate, fully expecting to be surrounded by manc sympathisers! will let you know how I get on.
                  dont think they`ll give you any agg tbh
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    dont think they`ll give you any agg tbh
                    LOL

I disagree Vesp's, I think a 4'8" tall, 10 stone hairdresser in a pink QPR shirt is ripe for a bit of bullying !

Comment

Sheesh, I watched our away game at Old Trafford earlier this season in a pub in Hackney surrounded by people from just about everywhere in Europe (let alone the UK) AKA Manc sympathisers. It was humiliating, as I had clearly made it known I was Rangers. I hope you don't have the same experience mate!

Comment

Working...
                      X