M'poku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'poku

http://bwinbetting.com/leagues/premi...op,65971.html?

Never heard of him........but should go down well....it's what most posters on here want.....scouting of players...#unearthingagem

Comment

Ex Spurs
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Ex Spurs
        There you go.........was a gem on our doorstep that we lost track of!!!....#slippedthroughthenet

Comment

He sounds good enough but they usually do....on paper.
          Probably wont sign him as he is not on a free.

Comment

Who

Comment

A quick winger who scores goals. Get him in on loan with view to a permanent deal.

Comment

Sounds good, get him in
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

A few things to clarify here after doing some research. This season he has scored 5 and assisted 5 in 17 matches in the league. He is in fact a special case, in that he isn't fully owned by his club and is in fact owned by a Qatari foundation. Here is a statement by his agent:
                  “M’Poku is owned by a Qatari foundation and they are seeking a club to loan him to with option to buy,” agent Franco Iovino told Radio Crc.
                  So he would fit perfectly with everyone's desires. He played for Harry once, he is young, he is a winger/striker with plenty of pace and attacking intent. He is available on loan to please the owners and then we can actually buy him at the end of the season should we stay up.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

dont touch him with a barge pole!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X