Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Redknapp Pre & Post press conference excuse prediction thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Redknapp Pre & Post press conference excuse prediction thread.

PRE Match: Man utd doing triffic, Spent 150million. I've only got loans to work with. Only got 2 strikers

POST Match(Loss): Man utd doing triffic, Spent 150million. I've only got loans to work with. Only got 1 n half strikers, coz bobby has only 1 hip. Adel hasn't trained, only 2 stone overweight.

Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

We couldn't train properly in the days preceding the match because the weather was sunny but the inflatable dome was inflated over the training pitch because it had been raining last week, and it was now too stuffy inside to train. We had only just managed to inflate it and deflating it again would have taken a week so we decided to leave it be. We went to train in the park but the local children would not let us and they were showing such skills that I decided it best not to have my lads compete with them, the lads are tired and need rest. I am thinking of resting them against Utd and instead fielding 10 lifesize cardboard figures + real Rio, cause it would be the same.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Pre-match: It's going to be hard and differcult.
      Post-match: It was hard and differcult. Slurp.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Pre-match: It's going to be hard and differcult.
        Post-match: It was hard and differcult. Slurp.

Slurp

Man u are a triffic team, top top quality.

we are short in one or two areas,

adel has not trained all season, remy left us with 5 seconds remaining in the transfer window.

slurp slup,

rooney is a FANTASTIC player, pwoper striker,

Its tuff yaknow,

Rio is a #RIGHTSORT
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We can only work with Loan signings, it is always difficult for promoted teams.

Comment

forgot the new one.

We were miles behind burnley last year. leicester were top top quality.

its hard ya know.

people have to understand, we only had 12 players for pre season.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What can you do... 8 of these players were playing for me in the Championship last year. I dunno what people expect...

Comment

Pre match
                We will have a go but they are a triffic side so it will be difficult.
                Post match
                It was difficult they have top players 7 of ours pmayed in the Championship last season.
                We gave away some poor goals and the other 6 were just great goals.
                It's difficult for promoted sides
                Stop me if you've heard it all before.

Comment

I've been managing for over 30 years. Look at my achievements. Nobody could get more out of these players.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    I've been managing for over 30 years. Look at my achievements. Nobody could get more out of these players.
                    1 FA Cup;3 promotions; spent loads of money; media loves me; hold the record for the most premier league 0-0 draws need I go on.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      1 FA Cup;3 promotions; spent loads of money; media loves me; hold the record for the most premier league 0-0 draws need I go on.
                      And I still don't know how I didn't end up inside in that trial...

Comment

I have the worst win rate out of all the managers in the premier league but I'm probably in top 5 best paid slurrrpp slurrrpp but it's difficult when you get given all this money to spend you know it's difficult when you've actually got to coach players, I don't think I have enough coaches slurrrrp it's difficult when your only looking at loans dunno where to find players, who's going to loan you a good player hint hint tony get your wallet out again

Comment

Working...
                        X