Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Eh? Is that what a LB does then?
    Adel playing out wide left I would assume to accommodate Zarate. I will make sense of what I mean very soon hopefully but Yun has the physical attributes required to attack and get back to defend and leave adel to do what he does well instead of getting bogged down defensively
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Adel playing out wide left I would assume to accommodate Zarate. I will make sense of what I mean very soon hopefully but Yun has the physical attributes required to attack and get back to defend and leave adel to do what he does well instead of getting bogged down defensively
      Adel would be wasted outside wide left. If anything he needs to be in the hole behind the strikers or given a free role.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Frankly traore is the worse player to put the hoops shirt on, how can a player get a yellow card within 10 seconds. Send Him to the scrap heep near cargiant. I hope he never plays again old pancake head
        Deary me...you havent been watching QPR very long have you? Certainly not if you think Traore is the worst player to put the hoops on...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Deary me...you havent been watching QPR very long have you? Certainly not if you think Traore is the worst player to put the hoops on...
          Rashid Harkouk gets my vote!!!
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
          X