X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YUN - we really miss him

When is he back?
    He really brings something to the table at least that is what the stats say
    Without Yun Played 11 games 1win - 3draws - 7losses F/A 7:20 Avg points 0,55
    With Yun Played 10 games 4win - 1draws - 5losses F/A 7:20 Avg points 1,30

Good point, well made.

I said Yun man, get back in the side...

Due back on the 31st of Jan according to http://www.physioroom.com/news/engli...jury_table.php

Comment

We should off had decent cover for yun at the beginning off the season. Thank harry
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Harry probably would've thought Traore would be a decent cover for Yun, but I have no clue what happened to him against Arsenal... and ever since to be fair! Completely different player! Gives the ball away, nervous the only thing he's got good on him is his pace!

Comment

If the contract was right we could have called back Jack Robinson.

Anyway what Yun brings to the team is pace - the biggest problem with our TEAM - it is so deadly slow - all the way from goalkeeper to Centerforward

Comment

Originally posted by lilcarlito View Post
            Harry probably would've thought Traore would be a decent cover for Yun, but I have no clue what happened to him against Arsenal... and ever since to be fair! Completely different player! Gives the ball away, nervous the only thing he's got good on him is his pace!
            I take it you haven't seen Traore much at LB then!!?

Been like this ever since we've had him. Absolute liability at LB....FACT.

Comment

Frankly traore is the worse player to put the hoops shirt on, how can a player get a yellow card within 10 seconds. Send Him to the scrap heep near cargiant. I hope he never plays again old pancake head
              You Rsssssss

Comment

We certainly do!

To be honest we are horribly light at full back on both sides. It frustrates me to see Jack Robinson doing well on loan and Danny Simpson playing a bit part role at Leicester while we are turning out a Back four with two 36 year olds and no cover if Yun or Isla are unavailable. Harry has dropped a clanger there for me and it has cost us points!

Comment

Yun is a huge player for us and he is capable of creating and defending. He is what we need mainly to allow adel to be creative up top. As hard working as you will find and he is very talented.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    We certainly do!

To be honest we are horribly light at full back on both sides. It frustrates me to see Jack Robinson doing well on loan and Danny Simpson playing a bit part role at Leicester while we are turning out a Back four with two 36 year olds and no cover if Yun or Isla are unavailable. Harry has dropped a clanger there for me and it has cost us points!
                    I am not sure we need to blame Harry for not having enough fullbacks. He set team team up in the summer for playing 3 at the back, Ferdinand, Caulker and Isla in, selling Simpson. But I blame him for scrapping the system after 1,5 game. Yes that is the Hull match (which was not bad) and half the Spurs match. These decisions i.e. going to play with 3 at the back, buying for that system and then scrapping are the biggest roots for our problems IMO.

Comment

Korea guaranteed its spot in the Asian Cup quarterfinals now, so looks like it will be all of January before Yun is back.

Comment

Yun is decent but only that. Problem is we have literally zero cover at full-back meaning his absence is more keenly felt than if our backup (Traore) was anything other than shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
                          Korea guaranteed its spot in the Asian Cup quarterfinals now, so looks like it will be all of January before Yun is back.
                          Is he there then joon? I thought he was injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Is he there then joon? I thought he was injured?
                            Sorry, my bad. I'm not watching the Asian Cup myself, forgot that he was not called up for it

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Yun is a huge player for us and he is capable of creating and defending. He is what we need mainly to allow adel to be creative up top. As hard working as you will find and he is very talented.

Eh? Is that what a LB does then?

Comment

Working...
                              X