• Show
Clear All

Think you are spot on, Nasser95.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      you know things are really really really bad when people are starting to make excuses for toilett. Blokes sh ite. When you think about it, how can any football team in the top flight of english football expect to stay up when they have toilett, traore and hill playing in it. (no disrespect to clint as a man)
      Exactly.

How much 'coaching' exactly does it take to tell a player not to run into two players, or how to go past someone, or when you have a free opportunity to cross to not put it in row Z.

He's a shite player who had a decent season at Blackburn. Cash in if we can.

Heard Palace were interested. Not sure Pardews that daft but would be nice.

Comment

Please be true.
        Me and you are agreeing far too much lately jimmy mate, what's going wrong here? Ha ha.

Comment

See Hull have bid for Gestede...and lesta have £1mill bid for Maloney accepted

Comment

It seems if Redknapp loses on Saturday he is gone but the horse has bolted any decent manager has been picked up, and Sherwood is not the answer, as usual like our transfers to late again.
            Last edited by Macca; 14-01-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Please be true.
              Me and you are agreeing far too much lately jimmy mate, what's going wrong here? Ha ha.
              Nah not having it lads.. QPR fans are experts at pushing players out the door quickly. Hoilett has been given too much stick for a young player, for me.
              There is a players in there still. I believe we can get the player he was at Blackburn out of him.. I think he needs more hands on coaching and more of a free role.

If we let him go, I'd put money on it that he would be a success elsewhere in a few years time.. Berate him all you want but he does get people off their seats when he is on it and confident.

Comment

Please be true.

Comment

Working...
                X