Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'vila again

Another unfit mercenary?

http://www.sempreinter.com/2015/01/1...r-qpr-likely/?

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
    Most likely

Comment

Him one week Sandro next week that's us sorted then

Comment

This would be a dreadful signing. Sums up everything wrong with the club at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          This would be a dreadful signing. Sums up everything wrong with the club at the moment.
          I dont think thats whats wrong with the club at the moment, I think that 'was' wrong in the past. I just think we've got a manager who's managing wrongly. Our current squad isnt actually bad. And with a few tweaks we 'should' be ok BUT only if we're set up correctly, the right substitutes are made etc etc.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I dont think thats whats wrong with the club at the moment, I think that 'was' wrong in the past. I just think we've got a manager who's managing wrongly. Our current squad isnt actually bad. And with a few tweaks we 'should' be ok BUT only if we're set up correctly, the right substitutes are made etc etc.
            Yep, not far away, he would be a good loan.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Would rather sign a decent young holding midfielder from the Championship then another Big name player who hasn't fulfilled his potential wherever he has been

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Yeah make you right HR is a manager not a coach his responsibility to get the right coaching staff and imo that should mean an end to Bond and Jordon replace them with Hoddle and Francis I'm sure they could get this squad moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Would rather sign a decent young holding midfielder from the Championship then another Big name player who hasn't fulfilled his potential wherever he has been
                  Well, actually at rennes he did match his potential and was called up. Rubin is a different experience and many players have failed in Russia despite being good players. He has also played well when he has appeared for Inter.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Yeah make you right HR is a manager not a coach his responsibility to get the right coaching staff and imo that should mean an end to Bond and Jordon replace them with Hoddle and Francis I'm sure they could get this squad moving forward
                    Like this
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Why can't harry go in the championship and try and get atleast 3 players which won't cost the club a fortune in wages. Forward, midfielder,left back, and I bet they would want to put up more of a fight
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

M'vila would be a mistake if we do sign him, Sandro's coming back soon and to be honest I don't know where he would fit in our team.. just another player to add the wage bill.. joy...

Comment

We don't need M'Vila.. He fits the mercenary tag in my book. Turned us down 2 years ago for money...

Comment

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...in-coming-days

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Why can't harry go in the championship and try and get atleast 3 players which won't cost the club a fortune in wages. Forward, midfielder,left back, and I bet they would want to put up more of a fight
                              Wigan would be a great start.

Comment

Working...
                              X