A turning point maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A turning point maybe?

The last time I saw a reaction from the fans like we saw at Burnley was midweek at The Liberty when Dowie was manager. 'Arry trudged off but he must have noticed and we know the players aren't exactly impressed. Wouldn't it be great if they stuffed it straight back down our throats. It's only Man Utd after all................ Play Vargas in the box with Charlie and get some balls in there. Vargas can play, criminal waste wide right then subbed. Give it a go from the start and stranger things have happened. As long as we're two up with a minute left eh?

Well if this team actually gets something out of the Utd match then they do have some guts left to fight for survival.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      The last time I saw a reaction from the fans like we saw at Burnley was midweek at The Liberty when Dowie was manager. 'Arry trudged off but he must have noticed and we know the players aren't exactly impressed. Wouldn't it be great if they stuffed it straight back down our throats. It's only Man Utd after all................ Play Vargas in the box with Charlie and get some balls in there. Vargas can play, criminal waste wide right then subbed. Give it a go from the start and stranger things have happened. As long as we're two up with a minute left eh?
      Don't agree that Vargas is wasted out wide. I actually think he offers far more out wide especially when Isla is right back. Austin up front with Taarabt playing off him for me on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Don't agree that Vargas is wasted out wide. I actually think he offers far more out wide especially when Isla is right back. Austin up front with Taarabt playing off him for me on Saturday.
        +1.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would give Vargas shot up top he had great movement and would create space for Charlie with it

He's done decent enough out side but if we're honest he's not set the world on fire out there and can't think of loads of opportunities created off top of my head

Was signed as a striker but played out side by harry but he keeps moaning he only had two strikers which is fiction

Comment

This with Adel behind for that killer pass. Vargas has the speed to get into that space but Austin is a little slower. I think this could work and said this when Vargas signed.

Comment

Fer has to start playing centre midfield. Never a left winger and wasted out wide. Read somewhere based on stats he's the 25th best player in the league this season, so very unfair with some of the stick he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Fer has to start playing centre midfield. Never a left winger and wasted out wide. Read somewhere based on stats he's the 25th best player in the league this season, so very unfair with some of the stick he gets.
                The stick he gets is for not running back to help out, he seems and looks lazy.

Comment

Adel when he was on fire played off the left and cut in done alot of damage in championship that way stick him on left again see if he can deliver some bombs for austin Bobby or Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Adel when he was on fire played off the left and cut in done alot of damage in championship that way stick him on left again see if he can deliver some bombs for austin Bobby or Vargas
                    Adel has to play number 10 or not at all. You'd be hanging Hill out to dry playing Adel on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      The stick he gets is for not running back to help out, he seems and looks lazy.
                      Still a net plus on the field imo

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                        Vargas is a winger, I think you may be one of two people on here who think he isn't. He has said it himself. He is no striker, simple as.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          This is indeed very true. this is from WhoScored.com and they probably are as close as anyone is to accurate. I have really always supported him and I think playing as a sort of box to box midfielder alongside someone like sandro who just defends and he will be a star.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Great shout.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              This is indeed very true. this is from WhoScored.com and they probably are as close as anyone is to accurate. I have really always supported him and I think playing as a sort of box to box midfielder alongside someone like sandro who just defends and he will be a star.
                              Box to box? You'd have to explain that to him. "When we lose the ball, you run back Leroy."

Comment

Working...
                              X