Paul Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Clement

I think we should go for him. Now I know he's got no experience really as a number 1, but nor did Rogers or even the much mentioned Howe before they were given a chance. Plus he'd surely get one or two from Real Madrid. Like to know what others think on this?

On a great number at Madrid.

Would be bonkers to join this circus.

Comment

He would be mad to leave Madrid for us.

Working with Ronaldo, Bale, etc or Toilett, SWP, Barton, etc.

Would love him here but cannot see it sadly.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Let's get Wanderlust Luxembourg.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
          He would be mad to leave Madrid for us.

Working with Ronaldo, Bale, etc or Toilett, SWP, Barton, etc.

Would love him here but cannot see it sadly.
          Yeh know what you're saying but everyone has to start somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            Yeh know what you're saying but everyone has to start somewhere
            Would love it mate. He will go on to be a good gaffa. Ancelloti speaks so highly of him and takes him everywhere. Must be decent so be coaching the likes of Ronaldo, Ibra, and keeping them the top players in the world.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Ian Cathro assistant at Valencia is the man to go for !!!! Young coach who is regarded as one of the best up and coming give this guy a chance and let him develop the club and the players. One thing for sure this guy will bring through the youth players to the first squad and watch them push on. Yeah this guy is young but maybe with a older figure head as director of football. Now this would be a step in the right direction !!!! Or will it be the same old bagpuss left in charge oh well this is QPR doubt we would not consider a young guy to develop the club !
              Scottish RRRRRRRRRRRRR'S

Comment

Lol. I think we've got more chance of getting Clement of Alexandria.

Would be nice given the Rangers connection though..... although if Harry goes, whether through relegation or otherwise - then we'll end up with Hoddle.

Schteve would be my first choice though. The players loved training under him. Even the ones with ego's that outweighed their respective talents......

Comment

No chance. He was on Talksport a few months back and they mentioned him being linked with the Foolham job and he near enough literally laughed it off and said he loves it at Madrid and wouldn't be changing jobs anytime soon.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm not sure Queens Park Rangers are as attractive a proposition as some think......

Comment

Tony Fernandes won't get rid of Harry Redknapp anyway, only way he'll leave is if he resigns... As well as its not a attractive proposition sitting 2nd from bottom in the Preimer League....

Comment

On talksport saying he is enjoying Madrid, but would love to come home (to England) one day to manage, when asked about the Newcastle job.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would need to cut his teeth in a managerial job outside of the PL first IMO like Rodgers, Martinez, Howe, etc.

Has to get used to the intense pressure of a managers job and the PL is totally unforgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Would need to cut his teeth in a managerial job outside of the PL first IMO like Rodgers, Martinez, Howe, etc.

Has to get used to the intense pressure of a managers job and the PL is totally unforgiving.
                            Keep going as we are and we'll be perfect then!!!

Comment

Why would people wanted an untried coach but turn there nose up at Sherwood who was reasonably successful at Spurs and who has one of the best win rates of Spurs managers in recent history

Comment

Working...
                              X