Charlie's penno yesterday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie's penno yesterday....

Anyone else think he made the most of that one? If that was against us we'd be up in arms....

Not sure where I'm going with this maybe I was thinking what other fans would say....

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
    Anyone else think he made the most of that one? If that was against us we'd be up in arms....

Not sure where I'm going with this maybe I was thinking what other fans would say....
    No, absolutely nailed on pen for me

Comment

I say you're mad! Nailed on!

Comment

Marney hung a leg out in the box. Fatal error. Pen.

Comment

He looked pretty eager to go down to me but as you say the fella's leg was there.....

Anyway it shouldn't detract from the fact that Harry should be gone by tomorrow afternoon at the very latest, for me anyway..... Off to bed and no doubt I will dream that we can stay up and I might as well make the most of it as that could be the closest we do get to staying up.....

Comment

Looked a penalty to me, I've seen them not given though obviously!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

He was tripped. Nailed on pen for me.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Definite pen

Comment

Stonewall
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fair enough I'm outvoted on this one....

Comment

Its one of them where different things apply cos its in the box..... Majority of players would just burst through that sort of wishy-washy challenge if it occurred on the half way line but once it happens in the box majority of players go over.

Comment

PENNO? c'mon buffy that sounds right mincy,pull ya socks up lad xx
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          PENNO? c'mon buffy that sounds right mincy,pull ya socks up lad xx
                          Sorry sweetie I'll try and be more Wilkins(Butch) in future....

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Its one of them where different things apply cos its in the box..... Majority of players would just burst through that sort of wishy-washy challenge if it occurred on the half way line but once it happens in the box majority of players go over.
                            Excellent summary.....

Comment

Fair enough I'm outvoted on this one....
                              Don't worry, if you ask ten fans about any penalty decision this season you'd get hardly any where all would agree! I always think it's fun seeing what others thought about a penalty decision and comparing it to my own analysis.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X