Fc qpr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fc qpr

just like AFC Wimbledon or FC United of Manchester, interesting.............

me personally I think it would be exciting

We go down it will be a reality
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Eh?

Comment

at least we will be a club run by the fans who care for the club, we would have our 10.000 loyal fans, although we would need a ground that could hold that many. bowlarks to all this premiershite and money grabbing players. lets start from the bottom again, look at wimbledon having a right go at the scousers the other night, now thats pride!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
          at least we will be a club run by the fans who care for the club, we would have our 10.000 loyal fans, although we would need a ground that could hold that many. bowlarks to all this premiershite and money grabbing players. lets start from the bottom again, look at wimbledon having a right go at the scousers the other night, now thats pride!
          What you on about ?

I'm ####ed if I'm driving to Stockport again on a Tuesday night with lone.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            What you on about ?

I'm ####ed if I'm driving to Stockport again on a Tuesday night with lone.
            forget stockport, we are going to dulwich hamlet for a good old day out in bandit country

Comment

Good luck with that if you go ahead with it. Personally il always support Qpr fc but I would follow your fc Qpr team to.

I'm not unhappy with the current board management or the player management so il be sticking for now

Comment

I've heard it all now!

Comment

obviously i love my qpr and always will, what i am saying if we end up liquidated then this would be a good option. i am very bored at the moment and very bored of the premiershite

Comment

Id buy 20 quids worth of shares. Would that make me chairman?
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Id buy 20 quids worth of shares. Would that make me chairman?
                      you would be one of the top shareholders, imagine if there were 20.000 shareholders at 20 quid each, that would make 400K if my maths were right, lets get this thing started!

Comment

Would we be able to start a new messageboard and if so would TW be banned. Would I still be allowed to hate Palace, Chelsea Norwich and Luton

Comment

you would be one of the top shareholders, imagine if there were 20.000 shareholders at 20 quid each, that would make 400K if my maths were right, lets get this thing started!
                          Quality. for all those who hate tango and cash............ you aint seen nothing yet!

#yourfired

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Would we be able to start a new messageboard and if so would TW be banned. Would I still be allowed to hate Palace, Chelsea Norwich and Luton
                            you could hate anyone you like west, also it would be a shareholders vote to ban certain individuals from the new fc qpr messageboard, if i run the new club then i do what is best for the club as voted for by the shareholders on every matter.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              you could be chief mod of the new messageboard mate. jIimmy R can be president

Comment

Working...
                              X