No announcement yet.

austin to everton for 17m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton don't have £17m to blow on a striker when they can't defend for toffee

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
      Everton don't have £17m to blow on a striker when they can't defend for toffee
      See what you did there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        thats what im hearing!
        You been told to go to the doctors about them voices in your head
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I can't blame charlie when he goes (nailed on) but not to Everton maybe liverpool then I would be happy for him
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            I can't blame charlie when he goes (nailed on) but not to Everton maybe liverpool then I would be happy for him
            Nailed on in the future - but who in any team isn't?

If we go down - he's defo off. But he won't be going up north IMHO. He's just settled in to a lovely gaff in Wokingham. His missus loves it. So it will more likely be a London club. Probably Spurs. Although he may fancy hooking up with Pardew down at Palace if they stay up - be the main man and all that..... Caaaants.....

Comment

Lets see if Crystal palace get Lambert from Liverpool , if so the red half may well come in for him , end of the season though.

Comment

Must be worth at least double that.....English ...goalscorer....

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                  Nailed on in the future - but who in any team isn't?

If we go down - he's defo off. But he won't be going up north IMHO. He's just settled in to a lovely gaff in Wokingham. His missus loves it. So it will more likely be a London club. Probably Spurs. Although he may fancy hooking up with Pardew down at Palace if they stay up - be the main man and all that..... Caaaants.....
                  Still good luck to him wherever he goes
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

they can have zamora for 17 million

Comment

We'll be above Everton in the league by time transfer window closes..... no point in Charlie making a backwards move is there?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        they can have zamora for 17 million
                        Can we afford to give them that much........ ;-)
                        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          You might end up owing me a tenner. They'd take £17m. I can see 'Arry now, leaning out of the car window on Sky talking botox, and ready to send the dog down to Lloyds, Sandbanks branch.

Comment

If the owners are not keen on us staying up then they need the money to help towards the forthcoming fine or legal costs fighting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              If the owners are not keen on us staying up then they need the money to help towards the forthcoming fine or legal costs fighting it.
                              If the board had any intention off us staying up, we would off got 3 new players by now. So let them fight the massive fine. Plus there is a little chance off the football league not wanting us
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X