Defoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe

With people on twitter and some here pinning their hopes that defoe will save us, i have this terrible feeling it will break us once and for all.

points....

1, fat transfer fee

2, 50k plus in wages

3, will be injured after 3 games aka another sandro.

4, relegation and stuck with the sick note for next season and a bigger fine.

#havewelerntourlesson?

your thoughts...........
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Loans only?

Comment

If its a loan I would do the deal Hits as if it goes wrong hes not on our books but if its perm with all the costs that come with it no chance

Apparently our wage cap is £30k so take it or leave it sunny jim

Comment

say no to defoe!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If it really is 30k, championship, here we come.

Comment

good then...fed up payig these worthless c unts and manager n his worthless f ucking coaches to f uck us over continually...f uck the premier league and f uck a yearly struggle due to a f ucking s hit set up and clueless f ucking owners!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              With people on twitter and some here pinning their hopes that defoe will save us, i have this terrible feeling it will break us once and for all.

points....

1, fat transfer fee

2, 50k plus in wages

#havewelerntourlesson?

your thoughts...........
              Can Defoe play centre back or centre midfield? If so bring him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

points....

1, fat transfer fee

2, 50k plus in wages

#havewelerntourlesson?

your thoughts...........
                Read yesterday Toronto have lowered demands to £3m, which we'd easily recoup should we go down. His wages are a problem though and also injuries.

Comment

f uck the lotta it!

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    If it really is 30k, championship, here we come.
                    There was article in West London times or something last week saying that the wage cap

Comment

On loan, yes.

Comment

I'd sign him because he is a proven goal scorer and I don't trust this argie bargy we just brought in.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          good then...fed up payig these worthless c unts and manager n his worthless f ucking coaches to f uck us over continually...f uck the premier league and f uck a yearly struggle due to a f ucking s hit set up and clueless f ucking owners!

stop mincing your words facto - and tell us what you really think!!

Comment

Defoe for £3m is really a no brainier. If QPR get relegated there will be plenty of offers to buy or loan him should he not want to play in the Championship which is a better standard than MLS.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I'd sign him because he is a proven goal scorer and I don't trust this argie bargy we just brought in.
                              He isn't a striker, he is a number 10. Similar to Taarabt in a way. Although he can play that striker role well at times, he isn't a striker and hasn't been signed as a replacement to Austin but to Zamora IMO as a method of supply to charlie. We need someone else who is willing to play second fiddle and not demand first team.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X