Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive QPR Programme Collection for Sale

Dear All,

Over the last 45 years or so I have built up a comprehensive collection of QPR home league and cup programmes all in their QPR original hard back binders purchased from the club each season for every season from 1968/69 to 2011/12.

There are a very few programmes missing for a couple of seasons otherwise I attended every game and bought the programme. I also have a number of earlier QPR programmes from ad hoc seasons such as the 1966/67 double season and games from the 1950s, all the QPR cup final programmes covering 1967 league cup final, 1986 league cup final, 1982 FA cup final and 2014 play-off final. I will also include a large bag of away programmes for QPR covering the entire period.

The collection over the years has been a labour of love and affection but now is the right time to pass these treasures on to hopefully someone who will enjoy them as much as I have. As a consequence they are all in immaculate and virtually mint condition and I enclose some photographs of the boxed set for most of these seasons to give you an idea of what I have. My email address is leadham99@btinternet.com.

Please can you send me a quote if you are interested in purchasing them. I am in Rickmansworth and they are ready to be collected.

Jim
    Last edited by Leadham; 11-01-2015, 07:35 PM. Reason: missed address.

Sounds impressive, pretty sure you'll shift them on here. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you. Not looking for a load of money. Just a loyal QPR fan.

Comment

Can anybody help me post this on other qpr fan sites. Sadly up against and need to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
          Can anybody help me post this on other qpr fan sites. Sadly up against and need to sell.
          somebody has put a link up on Twitter, good luck.
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
          X