This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    He did not see the match, he was too busy playing subbuteo with bryan robson.
    fu cking hell he's a boy
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Iv'e asked you to pm me with your constant slagging me off and lets sort it out. Please do so as no one wants to hear this from you all the time.
      thanks.
      I have nothing to hide mark. When are you down the Bush next? Asked you this on two different threads.

Any chance of an answer? For someone who don't care much for QPR you ain't half on here a lot haha

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        I have nothing to hide mark. When are you down the Bush next? Asked you this on two different threads.

Any chance of an answer? For someone who don't care much for QPR you ain't half on here a lot haha
        well pm me then........and all will answered.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          So leads next question how did you feel about play off win??? Not taking p iss in question as to me its the emotion alligence and belonging with fellow fans which keeps me partly interested and I don't get how you can support a team without that passion. Fair play if you can disassociate results with your mood I can't I left turf moor fuming

Why not just be a football fan rather then a QPR fan???
          Is it not possible to be both mate? I am both........going to watch the Villa a few times soon and cheer them on!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            He did not see the match, he was too busy playing subbuteo with bryan robson.
            Read the threads if you can! That was on a different occasion, not at the play off final der!

Comment

well pm me then........and all will answered.
              Don't tell me what to do control freak. I don't take orders from ##### like you. Bush? @rse gone?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Good read and I don't dislike you.
                Yes you need to be put down a peg or 2 because you also know deep down that you have small man syndrome but I think it's a very fair question.
                Don't tell me tell west then?!
                you know nothing about me in that respect, so stop assuming things (yet again!).

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  There are managers out there but it just needs us to do our homework and know the lay of the land. Southampton tend to rarely get a manager appointment wrong they got a physio in Adkins who had heard of Pochettino before he went to them then they pull Koeman out the hat

The excuse of we cannot get rid of Rednapp because no one is out their is rubbish the people are out there they just need unearthing or we need to tap into the right networks like Southampton do
                  Not really true as Adkins was an obvious choice having been promoted from League One twice with Scunthorpe and Koeman has managed some of the biggest clubs in Europe and was a huge coup for the club but hardly an unearthed gem.

Also, how many people were unhappy when Redknapp was appointed? The same applies to Hughes and Warnock. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Comment

going to watch the Villa a few times soon and cheer them on!
                    now they really love their manager..... perhaps you're annoying fans on their forums too ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                      It doesn't matter what people thought when he began, although plenty had reservations and voiced them. What matters is his performance since that day, looked at in the round. In fact that's all that matters. If it was evident that even at this late stage things were obviously improving, it might be different. But if anything.....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        now they really love their manager..... perhaps you're annoying fans on their forums too ;)
                        no mate, not on their forums yet. quite like Villa as a club though, lots of history and proper old fashioned ground. looking forward to going to see a few games.,,,'cos im a football fan, not just a qpr fan.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          It doesn't matter what people thought when he began, although plenty had reservations and voiced them. What matters is his performance since that day, looked at in the round. In fact that's all that matters. If it was evident that even at this late stage things were obviously improving, it might be different. But if anything.....
                          Of course it does when my reply was to a post regarding how Southampton always get their manager recruitment correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Of course it does when my reply was to a post regarding how Southampton always get their manager recruitment correct!
                            They do. Youth set up second to none too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              They do. Youth set up second to none too.
                              Gotta be one of the best in Europe to be honest. A couple come through every season.

Comment

Always go for big dough. We're a club in London ffs not a village in Cambodia how can we not bring through any youth of note now and again. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X