• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Jackett anybody?

Well what do you reckon?

I'll have anyones jacket at the moment
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Reckon we should just keep Harry. imo Harry is better and more experienced than Jackett. No point in changing.

Comment

Not overly excited.

Comment

Lol if harry goes first name in papers linked will be Sven����
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not managed in the prem, not overly inspiring

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Reckon we should just keep Harry. imo Harry is better and more experienced than Jackett. No point in changing.
              Egil Olsen is also experienced

Ps. No to Jackett from me.
              Last edited by Shania; 11-01-2015, 06:57 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I'll get me coat?

Comment

Don't think so.

Comment

Michael laudrup for me if we do deside on sacking harry
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Seriously no point changing??? if you had a builder in and was paying him top dollar to do a job but all they offer is excuses and when the do get their tools out they screw up would you consider taking him off the job and getting someone in that could do it??? or no point changing just leave him to bumble on

As what what OP said he would be a safe pair of hands and would bring Joe Gallen with him who is Rangers through and through

Comment

I'd have Jackett. Mentioned him a while ago, would be on my shortlist. Rebuilt Wolves and won league 1 title by record points total. Now 1 point off the play offs in the championship in their first season back.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Seriously no point changing??? if you had a builder in and was paying him top dollar to do a job but all they offer is excuses and when the do get their tools out they screw up would you consider taking him off the job and getting someone in that could do it??? or no point changing just leave him to bumble on

As what what OP said he would be a safe pair of hands and would bring Joe Gallen with him who is Rangers through and through
                          Exactly wests totally agree with your builder simile. You are spot on. I'd get shot straight away and get another builder in who is more competent and expert to do the job.
                          That's because the quality and standard of a building job on my house is way more important than who the manager is of my football team.

Comment

Exactly wests totally agree with your builder simile. You are spot on. I'd get shot straight away and get another builder in who is more competent and expert to do the job.
                            That's because the quality and standard of a building job on my house is way more important than who the manager is of my football team.
                            well that answer astounds me and on that basis (and I know you will argue this) your not a proper fan TW not because you put personal circumstances first that's a given but because you lack any sort of passion towards the club you allege to support/follow or as you appear to come across in most threads begrudge

Comment

TW serious question what has happened between you and the club you support that has made you so cold and uncaring towards them???? it might not be your intention but that is how you come across like you could not give a t oss about QPR. I get the feeling if we went under tomorrow you would be following another club by the evening

So seriously what had made you so passionless towards us???

Comment

Working...
                              X