Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with hiring people like Jackett, Howe, etc is that they have never done anything in the game as managers. So called premiership 'stars' will walk all over them. Sad but true.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
      Problem with hiring people like Jackett, Howe, etc is that they have never done anything in the game as managers. So called premiership 'stars' will walk all over them. Sad but true.
      Good point

Comment

There are managers out there but it just needs us to do our homework and know the lay of the land. Southampton tend to rarely get a manager appointment wrong they got a physio in Adkins who had heard of Pochettino before he went to them then they pull Koeman out the hat

The excuse of we cannot get rid of Rednapp because no one is out their is rubbish the people are out there they just need unearthing or we need to tap into the right networks like Southampton do

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          TW serious question what has happened between you and the club you support that has made you so cold and uncaring towards them???? it might not be your intention but that is how you come across like you could not give a t oss about QPR. I get the feeling if we went under tomorrow you would be following another club by the evening

So seriously what had made you so passionless towards us???
          Cos he's troll mate. No other answer.

Comment

Stick with Harry till minimum end of season for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Stick with Harry till minimum end of season for me
              minimum end of season!!!!!!!!! you would consider him for next season too???

Comment

Yeh I would if he kept us up.

We have no divine right in this division. If we stay up on goal difference then I'm happy

Comment

minimum end of season!!!!!!!!! you would consider him for next season too???

lmfao
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

TW serious question what has happened between you and the club you support that has made you so cold and uncaring towards them???? it might not be your intention but that is how you come across like you could not give a t oss about QPR. I get the feeling if we went under tomorrow you would be following another club by the evening

So seriously what had made you so passionless towards us???
                    Fair question wests and happy to respond to that. Well, difficult to verbalise it (surprisingly!), but as I have stated numerous times, I have been a QPR fan for well over fifty years, BUT it has never ever ruled my life one bit. Does that mean lack of passion for qpr? Not sure! As I see it, great when qpr win and it stays with me for a day that success. If qpr lose, no big deal, peed off for a few mins but that soon passes and I forget about it. I certainly don't live my life around what qpr does, and it is certainly not an obsession and I don't go in for post mortems, no point....what's done is done. Done my fair bit of away travel over the years and had many years as a ST holder in SAR.
                    In all seriousness, probably be a Fulham fan if qpr failed to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Fair question wests and happy to respond to that. Well, difficult to verbalise it (surprisingly!), but as I have stated numerous times, I have been a QPR fan for well over fifty years, BUT it has never ever ruled my life one bit. Does that mean lack of passion for qpr? Not sure! As I see it, great when qpr win and it stays with me for a day that success. If qpr lose, no big deal, peed off for a few mins but that soon passes and I forget about it. I certainly don't live my life around what qpr does, and it is certainly not an obsession and I don't go in for post mortems, no point....what's done is done. Done my fair bit of away travel over the years and had many years as a ST holder in SAR.
                      I would like to tap into your earlier life.

Talk to us about when you were a Manchester City fan and what made you change football club?

Maybe this is an area that would help west understand?!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Cos he's a troll mate. No other answer.
                        Iv'e asked you to pm me with your constant slagging me off and lets sort it out. Please do so as no one wants to hear this from you all the time.
                        thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I would like to tap into your earlier life.

Talk to us about when you were a Manchester City fan and what made you change football club?

Maybe this is an area that would help west understand?!
                          No time for you.....so please keep your nose out. Thanks for reading the book though!

Comment

No time for you.....so please keep your nose out. Thanks for reading the book though!
                            Good read and I don't dislike you.
                            Yes you need to be put down a peg or 2 because you also know deep down that you have small man syndrome but I think it's a very fair question.
                            Don't tell me tell west then?!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

So leads next question how did you feel about play off win??? Not taking p iss in question as to me its the emotion alligence and belonging with fellow fans which keeps me partly interested and I don't get how you can support a team without that passion. Fair play if you can disassociate results with your mood I can't I left turf moor fuming

Why not just be a football fan rather then a QPR fan???

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton;1368511[SIZE=5
                                ]So leads next question how did you feel about play off win??? [/SIZE]Not taking p iss in question as to me its the emotion alligence and belonging with fellow fans which keeps me partly interested and I don't get how you can support a team without that passion. Fair play if you can disassociate results with your mood I can't I left turf moor fuming

Why not just be a football fan rather then a QPR fan???
                                He did not see the match, he was too busy playing subbuteo with bryan robson.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X