Am I the only one embarrased by these 'fans'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one embarrased by these 'fans'

Shouting abuse at our players straight after we lose 2-1 to a relegation rival??

Well I am. This behaviour gets you no where in life.... I don't understand why these 'fans' think that we should have more points than this so far? Forget that we are 19th. We are in a 8 team relegation scrap and we are 3 points off 12th...

If people think that this group of players don't give a monkeys for this club they need to remember our club 2 yrs ago with bosingwa and co...

One thing these players have got at the moment is a team spirit and fight for each other..

The reason we are struggling atm is because unfortunately we are being forced to play Clint hill, Richard Dunne, Karl Henry and Bobby zamora. Is this Harry's fault? In my eyes personally I don't think so because there is clearly not a lot of money available.. These four wasn't really good enough in the championship and I'm sorry guys and girls but they are 4 of the worst premier league players out there.

They might have desire, effort, hard tackles etc but you need more than that in this league.

0 points away from home or not. We are still in the mix with the 8 clubs and even the Harry haters deep down must know that there is not another manager available to sort us out short term.

Rant over.. Il get my tin hat lol

cheers jamie!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

In answer to your question- I hope so. Can't understand why I didn't cheer the players to the echo at the final whistle yesterday. I really ought put out bunting. And perhaps ask Hammersmith and Fulham council to arrange a parade and a civic reception for them......

Comment

Sort mess out! We shouldn't be in a mess in first place. Learnt nothing at all from last 4 years
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

These overpaid ponces need to know how the people that pay their wages feel . If they hadn't put in such a hapless pathetic display they wouldn't be getting dogs abuse would they ? Swings and roundabouts

Comment

What I find really embarrassing is when people say this is worse than 2 years ago. Clueless.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Stupid response rangers77 but well done you made yourself happy

Comment

are you embarresed about the fans ,not half as much as the fans are embarrased about our players
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

what are the majority embarrased about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    have you been to many away games this season
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Shouting abuse at our players straight after we lose 2-1 to a relegation rival??

Well I am. This behaviour gets you no where in life.... I don't understand why these 'fans' think that we should have more points than this so far? Forget that we are 19th. We are in a 8 team relegation scrap and we are 3 points off 12th...

If people think that this group of players don't give a monkeys for this club they need to remember our club 2 yrs ago with bosingwa and co...

One thing these players have got at the moment is a team spirit and fight for each other..

The reason we are struggling atm is because unfortunately we are being forced to play Clint hill, Richard Dunne, Karl Henry and Bobby zamora. Is this Harry's fault? In my eyes personally I don't think so because there is clearly not a lot of money available.. These four wasn't really good enough in the championship and I'm sorry guys and girls but they are 4 of the worst premier league players out there.

They might have desire, effort, hard tackles etc but you need more than that in this league.

0 points away from home or not. We are still in the mix with the 8 clubs and even the Harry haters deep down must know that there is not another manager available to sort us out short term.

Rant over.. Il get my tin hat lol
                      I don't hate Harry, or any player for that matter. Harry is just in over his head, and he is clueless on how to fix this.
                      As for the players, I don't think anyone should be trying to have a row with the likes of Richard Dunne, Bobby Z, and Clint. They are old men who came into this season probably expecting to only start a handful of games, only to see Harry's transfer failings result in them playing week in and week out.
                      I don't think anyone isn't passionate about winning, it just boils down to the will to win vs the skill to win, and actions(skill) speak louder than words(will)

Comment

Stupid response rangers77 but well done you made yourself happy
                        You up there clapping yesterday, pal?

Comment

I do not know whether foul language was used, which I disapprove of but these fans have more heart than the players and were supporters before the players came and will be when they are gone. Dunne is a veteran player and should have just walked away. These fans turn up to watch the team week in and week out and have the freedom of speech to show their frustrations. It is just a shame we do not see the players showing some guts. These players are making tens of thousand a week and cannot pass the ball.

Comment

What happenned yesterday just proves the gulf between a premiership footballer and a football supporter. They just don't get our passion.
                            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                            London Pride is a flower that's free.
                            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

#### tactics , lazy players , horrendous passing/defending , dis interested management and players looking like the havent got a clue what's going on around them . Should get the ball rolling

Comment

Working...
                              X