Joey on MOTD extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    A tad harse this one? He is a water carrier and nothing more, but what is he supposed to hit when everyone is hiding? The ref?
    The problem was that yesterday he was messing up a lot of basic passes when there were options.

However, do agree that our team doesn't show enough and is too static away from home, so quite often the person playing the pass ends up giving it away as there is nothing on and they are being closed down quickly.

Comment

Hes not as bad as some are making out. His problem is hes trying to be a player that he is not and is getting found out. Hes not Ozil but he tries to ping passes like he is. Concentrate on your strengths Joey being a ###### and pest in the middle of the park harrying and pinching the ball

Comment

Ok, The Cat and Greg.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Burnley fan here, obviously I don't watch him every week but yesterday I thought he had a pretty good game alongside Taarabt, never stopped chasing down balls & worried when when running at us with the ball. Dunne was your standout player yesterday though, it would have been about 5-1 without him.

Comment

I only watched a dodgy stream yesterday, but noticed that several of Bartons 'misplaced passes' were only missed as their intended targets were on the back foot and not running on to the ball
            If he'd just concentrate on winning back the ball (which he does well imo) and giving it simple, we'd do better
            Fully expect him to lose his place to Sandro in a few weeks anyway

Comment

Joey would look better if he wasn't paired with Kelvin. That not anti Kelvin. He'd be better playing next to Rooney

Comment

Originally posted by Ruddy13 View Post
                Burnley fan here, obviously I don't watch him every week but yesterday I thought he had a pretty good game alongside Taarabt, never stopped chasing down balls & worried when when running at us with the ball. Dunne was your standout player yesterday though, it would have been about 5-1 without him.
                Interesting views mate. Have to say I believe you have half a chance of staying up. We look doomed.
                Your players put our overpaid t@ssers to shame.

Comment

Working...
                X