This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    should be very interesting
    Have to watch this one.

Gives us all a shout out Joey!

Comment

If he played the game how he talks it we'd have some player on our books.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        If he played the game how he talks it we'd have some player on our books.
        Really? The guy sounds like someone who swallowed the Oxford dictionary and is trying to decipher the meaning of the words as he speaks, I applaud him for trying to educate himself but the man speak a load of .......
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Think you missed my point.

He talks about football as if he's a master of the game.

He's clearly not.

On another note, bigging up Pardew big time. Trying to throw his hat in the ring for a potential move? I'd be happy. He was the start of our rot & all that is wrong with our philosophy at this club.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Really? The guy sounds like someone who swallowed the Oxford dictionary and is trying to decipher the meaning of the words as he speaks, I applaud him for trying to educate himself but the man speak a load of .......
            Agree. Never understood this footballing philosopher nonsense. Generally comes across as thick as a brick and a thick brick at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Think you missed my point.

He talks about football as if he's a master of the game.

He's clearly not.

On another note, bigging up Pardew big time. Trying to throw his hat in the ring for a potential move? I'd be happy. He was the start of our rot & all that is wrong with our philosophy at this club.
              Yeah I did sorry, I just can't stand the bloke, he is a limited player, if he excepted that and played to his strengths he would do a job, the funny thing about his, so called "aggression in Middle field is" the man can't tackle!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Oh, or pass a ball. £70k a week��
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Oh, or pass a ball. £70k a week��
                  He can cross a ball to be fair, but hardly gets in wide positions.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Yeah I did sorry, I just can't stand the bloke, he is a limited player, if he excepted that and played to his strengths he would do a job, the funny thing about his, so called "aggression in Middle field is" the man can't tackle!
                    Can't tackle, can't pass, never scores, how many telling passes?

Just got a good engine & application. I could have that. Don't mean I'll turn out for QPR or get 60 large a week. It's unreal.

Comment

Well over paid, players on less wages are better and it's a position that needs to be looked at.

Comment

He's #### . Funny thing is he's always been #### , if he wasn't a footballer he'd be in the nick . Look how the fans forgave him for his disgracefull actions at Man City in that game . Repays us by spouting ######## and passing (consistently I might add ) the the opposition . Useless player and another cancer that the club need to cut away , we've been dreadfull since he's been back in te side

Comment

dreadful since he,s been back in the side..............correctamondo!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            He's #### . Funny thing is he's always been #### , if he wasn't a footballer he'd be in the nick . Look how the fans forgave him for his disgracefull actions at Man City in that game . Repays us by spouting ######## and passing (consistently I might add ) the the opposition . Useless player and another cancer that the club need to cut away , we've been dreadfull since he's been back in te side
                            A tad harse this one? He is a water carrier and nothing more, but what is he supposed to hit when everyone is hiding? The ref?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              A tad harse this one? He is a water carrier and nothing more, but what is he supposed to hit when everyone is hiding? The ref?
                              Shania he is one of the worst offenders . Watch him the next time we play .

Comment

Working...
                              X