Will we now spiral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    As I've said before mate I don't care what league we're in. I go to see pals, have a laugh, a few pints occasionally & hope for some goals & a win. Makes no difference what the oppo is. People get a hard on for the PL, personally I think it's a load of shite.

Going down may be a blessing in disguise with regards to us starting to run the club properly.
    With bells on in Jimmy . Well said

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Yep I'm always optimistic but at the mo (maybe knee jerk after yesterday) I just can't see where points are coming from at all. Leicester Burnley WBA and Palace all seem on the up , whilst we are getting worse. Dreadful run of games coming up too, it worries me it really does.
      I agree. I cant see a win against Man U next week so QPR could find themselves a few points away from safety by the end of the weekend's games.
      Confidrnce will drain away because that is exactly what happened 2 years ago. Redknapp was unable to motivate that squad and listenibg to his pre and post mat h interviews it seems he cannpt do much with this squad either. He comes across as a defeatist and this rubs off on his players.
      Pardew managed to get Palace to win their 1st game in ages against Spurs and this after going a goal down. Redknapp would have lost that game and then said "they are a good team . my players gave their all and I couldn't have asked for more blah blah blah" which is basically what he said yesterday about Burnley.

Comment

The rot set in at Wembley. We got promoted via the back door, just, and Harry had already said he was weighing up which golf club to join. TF should have let him go then and not talked him into staying.

The problems are escalating, shi te away form, falling home form, player and fans fighting (our fan base has always fought itself so I wont add that in), fans abusing players etc etc

IMO we will survive, even under Hughes we managed wins v Arsenal, Tottenham etc etc but I fear for the long term, still no training ground, still no decent academy, still no firm start date for the new stadium can see TF walking away fairly soon especially with the Air Asia issue (far more important than little old QPR) . He wants to take us forward but people like Cargiant (QPR fans?) dont help, Harrys excuses, Hoddle talking the talk on Sky but showing no evidence of what he does at QPR. I could go on.

We lose next week and again at Stoke and the sh it will really hit the fan
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Yep should have jogged him on when we had a chance.

Fernandes must be thinking back to a few months ago when he was spouting off about giving him an extended contract & thinking 'I must of been off my farking nut'

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            As I've said before mate I don't care what league we're in. I go to see pals, have a laugh, a few pints occasionally & hope for some goals & a win. Makes no difference what the oppo is. People get a hard on for the PL, personally I think it's a load of shite.

Going down may be a blessing in disguise with regards to us starting to run the club properly.
            Same here mate

Comment

Working...
            X