Will we now spiral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we now spiral?

Looking at the comments on here you would think we are already relegated. I am an optimised and looking at the table with a bit of luck and I am talking about one goal extra in some of our games we could be 12/15.

However I do fear we will now finish ourselves off... and if I was Burnley I would see yesterday as a 6 pointer, not because of the result but because of the sad events fans and players played a part in at the end.

It makes me feel some on here have already decided we are relegated which means they will now turn up to the next game looking to blame rather than support! This will spread and things will spiral. I do question this behaviour as it suggests we might as well throw the towel in now.

I guess what we need on Saturday is to make players feel like we are on their backs, we need noise we need roar as one crowd.... I guess the only piece is to decided is do we get on Manure players back or our own? As that is what decides seasons ?

So we can all blame Redknapp and maybe that's right ? But like players , coaches and board members we all have a role to play! Ours is to walk into loftus road and make the visitors feel they they are in hell! (Not suggesting violence or swearing). We also need our players to feel they have 18000 fans behind them.... If not we are down

I'm not gonna lie. Even after a loss I honestly believe the next week we'll get the points (blind faith) BUT this could be the weekend we dropped back into the bottom 3 & stayed there.

Hard games coming up, home form average, away form disgusting & fan / player divide widening.

Think this could prove to be a weekend we look back on for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      I'm not gonna lie. Even after a loss I honestly believe the next week we'll get the points (blind faith) BUT this could be the weekend we dropped back into the bottom 3 & stayed there.

Hard games coming up, home form average, away form disgusting & fan / player divide widening.

Think this could prove to be a weekend we look back on for all the wrong reasons.
      Yep I'm always optimistic but at the mo (maybe knee jerk after yesterday) I just can't see where points are coming from at all. Leicester Burnley WBA and Palace all seem on the up , whilst we are getting worse. Dreadful run of games coming up too, it worries me it really does.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm preparing for a cheaper season ticket next season matty if I'm honest.

I've zero faith in Harry to keep us up.

Comment

It's differcult and hard. 'Arry's not wrong in that.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            It's differcult and hard. 'Arry's not wrong in that.
            Same for 19 other sides. Many without our budget. The man loves an excuse.

Comment

I'm preparing for a cheaper season ticket next season matty if I'm honest.

I've zero faith in Harry to keep us up.
              Probably is Jimmy, you and many others that are looking forward to championship football makes no sense to me.
              Yesterday was a championship game, void of any quality and pretty dire.
              They created allot but our 2nd half performance was pathetic and I think last years championship season was one of the worst minus the playoffs.
              I can't see myself bothering if we don't stay up next year because the standard of football will bore me to death. Like Robson I like football played in the right way and I fear for us if we get relegated.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Same for 19 other sides. Many without our budget. The man loves an excuse.
                Also Burnley a triffic team, sleeping giant, great bunch of lads there, right sorts. Dyche triffic manager.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Probably is Jimmy, you and many others that are looking forward to championship football makes no sense to me.
                  Yesterday was a championship game, void of any quality and pretty dire.
                  They created allot but our 2nd half performance was pathetic and I think last years championship season was one of the worst minus the playoffs.
                  I can't see myself bothering if we don't stay up next year because the standard of football will bore me to death. Like Robson I like football played in the right way and I fear for us if we get relegated.
                  As I've said before mate I don't care what league we're in. I go to see pals, have a laugh, a few pints occasionally & hope for some goals & a win. Makes no difference what the oppo is. People get a hard on for the PL, personally I think it's a load of shite.

Going down may be a blessing in disguise with regards to us starting to run the club properly.

Comment

As I've said before mate I don't care what league we're in. I go to see pals, have a laugh, a few pints occasionally & hope for some goals & a win. Makes no difference what the oppo is. People get a hard on for the PL, personally I think it's a load of shite.

Going down may be a blessing in disguise with regards to us starting to run the club properly.
                    This.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Premiership or nothing at all for me next season. Reason; we will go bust if we get relegated. Knitting on saturdays will be boring, but thatīs life..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Premiership or nothing at all for me next season. Reason; we will go bust if we get relegated. Knitting on saturdays will be boring, but thatīs life..
                        There will always be a QPR. Hopefully a better run one than we have at present.

The gamble hasn't paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Agree. I've supported QPR for 20 years, but this board has ripped the heart out of the club if we're honest. Constantly lying to the fans, bringing in players and managers who don't give a single sh*t, building up false hope, and saddling us with a frankly ridiculous debt (regardless of who it's owed to.) If we go down this season, we are not going back up for a very long time.
                          Last edited by surrey_hoop; 11-01-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Sick of not being able to sleep all night. Went to bed in Melbourne at 4am, but the anger kept me from any sleep. Its surrely too late now, Burnley game was critical. A point would have kept our hopes alive. But if 1) HR and his cronies on the coaching staff stay 2) it really is "loans only" relegation is a certainty and we need to start planning for next season NOW.

Comment

The man's judgement is so, so, suspect. Base a team around Rio, start season with 3 at the back...WHAT? We are paying for this madness now. And his lunacy in alienating Taarabt in my view. Simply don't believe this crap about Adel lacking sufficient fitness until now. Usual HR ########. Zamora, Hill and Dunne are hardly the fittest bloke's in the world. Neither was/is Faurlin or Sandro come to that

Comment

Working...
                              X